Chapter 31.... What Caused It?

I entered West's house, I saw him and a bitch in the living room, also my bag, I wanted to just take it and leave but I couldn't, I had to know why.

"Why did you? I gave my all to this relationship and you..... "

"Axymah it's n—"

"How long as this been going on?" For how long."

"Seven months."

"Oh my God!!!!!"

"Look—"

"We've been dating for only eleven months!!!!!"

"I know."

"Why did you do this?"

"Cause you're broken!!!!!", he yelled, he said it right to my face, I felt my heart being torn from my chest "No man in his right senses will even think of having a future with you, all those scars....they hunt my dreams..... Look, you're an amazing woman but I'm sorry, there is no future for us, I didn't want to tell you this in other not to break your heart."

"What!!!!"

"Deena," he stretched out his hand for that bitch to hold, she took it and he brought her to his side "she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"I can't believe you right now!!!!!!!!"

"I'm—" I grabbed my travelling bag and stomped out of there, I can't believe he just said that to me. You're broken.

He knew this before so why did he ask me to be his girlfriend. I got out of the house, I saw his car, he was waiting. He looked at me, he is no better than West. Instead of entering his car, I just kept on walking.
His car moved slowly to match my pace.

"Hey, get in!"

"No."

"Where are you going?"

"How's that any of your business?"

"I'm sorry alright, now get in." I had no idea where I was or how to get back to that shitty hotel. I thought I would stay here for two days then afterwards will book a flight back to Nigeria.

"Last chance!" I stopped and so did the car. I opened the car door and got in.

"Take me to where I can change currency."

"Why?"

"Because Y has a long tail and two branches, what sort of a question is that?!!! Just take me there."

"Do you want to change your currency to California's?" He asked, I just hissed at him. It's not his fault West cheated on me, it's his fault I found out.

"Well, what do you want to do that for? I'll get you a better room and sponsor your stay here, how about that?"

"No!! Just take me there, I don't want to stay here no more, I am taking the next flight back home."

"One second," he did something on his phone, I was at the back seat, I couldn't see what he was doing, I didn't have the strength to move from my position. Back rested on the seat, head on the window.

"Good news," I stayed quiet "the next flight to Nigeria is tomorrow, I'll it for you.

"No need for that, just take me t—"

"Shut your mouth hole and be great full."

"The same way I should be great full for the filth of a room you got me?!!! Nonsense!!"

"I'm sorry about that, it was a silly joke."

"Indeed."

"This is just late afternoon, you'll go to the hotel and rest, I'll book you a flight and give you your flight ticket."