chapter 20... Cravings

After mom left I couldn't help but ponder on the issue at hand, now that I've found the mole, what next? Why was it so important to find out that is was Austin who was betraying? And most of all who is Mavery? What is she? I have lots of questions that needs to be answered, I will ask her about it when she comes over.

I decided to just text my friends so when they wake up, they'll see my message, I don't have Mavery's contact on my phone so how will I message her to come over, I'll just text my friends first and that so called friend of mine Austin. I texted my friends and as I was about to put my phone down so I'll go back to sleep, something caught my eyes, I saw a number on my phone saved as Mavery.

The hell!!! How did I get Mavery's number? I don't know anyone by that name so I don't have anyone's contact by that name, should I call the number to confirm it's her? No I don't think I want to do that, I will just text her to come over and here what the reply is, I pray its not her because if its her, I'll shit my pants.

Me: good morning, come over to my place

I texted her please tell me you don't know my house and stuff.

Mavery: okay, I've you found the mole

Oh my God.

Mavery: how did you get my number? Even Amira doesn't have my number

Me: uhm well.... I was thinking you'd know and yes I have found the mole.

Mavery: ....... I don't have a phone, are you messaging me through Trane!!!!!

When I saw her message that's when I realised my phone is not in my hands, its on my bed side but I'm not only seeing her messages but I'm hearing her also, all these was too much, it can't be real, I thought as I was consumed by darkness.

I woke up later in the morning around 9:00am, I went to the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and did my business, I finished in the bathroom feeling refreshed and I got out. All the memories of last night's events hit me hard, but I couldn't remember what happened after I texted my friends and that stupid Austin, I must have been so exhausted that I fell asleep without knowing, I'll just tell mom to contact Mavery since I don't have her number and I've not contacted her yet.

I put body lotion on my body and wore a light make up, made my hair into a tight bun, my hair is much longer than before, reaching my lower neck.
I wore a lacy pink panties with matching bra then looked through my wardrobe for an outfit, since today was Sunday I wore a gown, I picked a short gown short above the knee, its purple in color, its has a lace light purple long hand and a lace turtle neck with matching colors, then a nice bracelet that West gave me and a necklace, then wore a nice light purple sandals, like that I'm set for today.

I marched to mom's room to go check up on her, I saw her sleeping peacefully and dad was cuddled up beside her, I'll go make breakfast so long, I'll make pancakes, mom loves pancakes, Bacon and eggs, will make coffee for dad and orange juice for mom and me. I got started with breakfast and as I finished dad walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart, you already ready for today." He greeted sweetly.

"Good morning dad, hope you slept well?"

"Yes I did, I'm guessing you did too."

"Yeah."

"You're looking good, your dress is lovely and short." He said making sure to say 'short' loud and clear.

"Thank you, I'm not going anywhere Dad." I said in a whiny tone.

"Was just saying, pancakes?! Nice, I'm starving." He said as he took his seat on the dining table.