Chapter 42....Mavery?

We reached home five hours later, I was so eager to see my parents again, its been a week now but it felt like eternity.

"Mom I'm home." I yelled as Bel and I walked in.

"My baby is back," Mom said and she walked over to us and gave me a bear hug "how are you?"

"I'm fine mom." She checked me to make sure, dad came and joined us, he also gave me a hug.

"Welcome home." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"We've missed you so much."

"I've missed you both so much too."

"Come in." We all went and sat in the living room.

"Is this the cute little Belinda?"

"Yeah."

"How are you?" Mom asked sweetly, Bel kept quiet and leaned closer to me.

"She's shy."

"Okay, we'll get acquainted later, go freshen up, I'll set the table." Mom said.

"Okay." I got up with my things and walked to my room, Bel walked right by my side.
Unfortunately, all her clothes were gone, I should have kept them in my traveling bag but no I didn't, how stupid of me.

"I lost all your clothes dear," I got down to her size, "sorry." But that didn't seen to bother her.

"Who are those people?"

"They are my parents."

"Okay."

"Yeah, I want to go shower and change okay."

"Okay." I turned on the TV and changed the station to a cartoon for her to watch, she climbed the bed and watched TV.
I went to the bathroom and took a nice long hot bathe and changed to a knee length skirt and an off shoulder top and a flat sandals.

I called my boss and explained all that happened, leaving some vital part out, like the Canvas, Bel, cops and the tiger part. He said I'm to resume work the day after tomorrow which is my birthday, January eighteen, I won't have a huge party, maybe will just go out for dinner with my parents, Dinela, Alero and Bel.

"Come let's go eat." I told Bel, we walked to the dining room hand in hand.

"What is for lunch?"

"Yam porridge." Mom said and dished everyone's food.

"Bel? Will you eat?" She shook her head, she probably doesn't know how to.

"How about noodles wi—"

"Yes please." She answered before I even completed my sentence.

"Okay, I'll go make some noodles for you okay."

"Thank you."
I went to the kitchen, got out a small pot and a noodles, mom and dad joined me in the kitchen afterwards.

"Have you gone to check its gender now?"

"Yeah, its a baby girl." "O my word, congratulations' I squealed and we both jumped up and down.

"So when are we going baby shopping?" I was beyond happy, I was ecstatic, I quickly put the noodles in the small pot of water and added seasonings and other things, then turned back to mom.

"Unfailing next week, hopefully, anyways, how are we going to celebrate your birthday? Your twenty first birthday."

"I don't want anything grand, that'll give Dario a chance to cause problem for us again."

"You have a point there." Dad agreed with me.

"Maybe a dinner then or just you know..."

"Yeah, that's not we wanted to talk to you about." Dad said.