chapter 24... Raging and Hungry

After she left I was still a bit stunned, I went to the kitchen to make mom lunch and also me too, I'm hungry, dad said he won't be home soon so won't make his share.
I used my favorite recipe for the soup. Thirty minutes later I got a call from mom.
Isn't she in her room? She could just come to the kitchen, I picked her call and she started half yelling.

"What's taking you so long to make soup? Its just soup." She half yelled.

"Mom its almost ready just give me thirty minutes." I begged not wanting to irritate her.

"Do you know what can happen in thirty minutes huh? I'm starving, I haven't had anything to eat since morning, help your poor pregnant mom." She said and started crying.

"No mom, the food is ready, I'll bring it to your room now okay." I said, I had to say that or else she'll keep in yapping and crying, stupid pregnant hormones.

The soup should hurry and cook, I don't want to have to deal with a raging hungry, pregnant woman, in about an thirty minutes lunch was ready, and mom called me seven times in thirty minutes asking for her lunch, I dished mom's food and took it to her room, I made sure her food was times two what she'd normally eat since she is eating for two.

I reached her room and managed to get the door opened while trying not to pour the tray of food in my hands, mom could just come help me if I knock or call her attention but I didn't want to bother her. Finally opened the door without pouring the food away.

"What took you so long? You said you'll bring the food minutes ago but here you are." She said with a pout, ever seen a pregnant woman pout, let me tell ya its not cute at all.

"Here I am with a tray of your food, sorry I took so long, if the soup did not cook properly or is not thick enough for you, you'll complain and won't eat it, I don't want that." I explained.

"Whatever just give me my food." She said and sat upright, I put a stool in front of her and put her food on it, she downed everything and finished it off with four glass of water.

"I thank you God for this meal," She said after she burped "Pass me my pregnancy vitamins, I want to use them." She said and I immediately got her the vitamins, she took them with a glass of water and sat upright with her legs on the bed to let her food digest before she lays down.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked.

"No thank you, you can go, thanks for the meal."

"Thank God, have a nice rest, okay."

"Okay, shut my door behind you." She said as I exited the room. I put the dishes in the sink and washed them, then I dished my own lunch, which I took my time downing, I decided to call West, he should be at his destination by now.
I dialed his number and on the third ring he picked up.

"What's up boo? Have you arrived at California?" I asked, of course he would have arrived if not he wouldn't have been able to pick my call in the plane.

"Yes I'm in California right now, I'm on my way to my penthouse." He said, I didn't know he has a penthouse, he never told me had one.

"Since when did you have a penthouse in California?" I asked with a cackle.

"Since like two years, my parents gave it to me."

"So that's where you always stay anytime you go there?"

"Yeah."

"So where exactly in California is the penthouse in?" I asked and he told me.

"I'll talk to you when I'm there and I'm settled."

"Okay, later baby I love you."

"You too." He said and hung up. I tell him I love him and he go ahead and say 'you too' the hell, anyways its fine, I won't take it as anything.

I can't believe its Sunday already, night will come soon and before I know it, its Monday, work is tiring and exhausting, I haven't called my PA yet, I'll call him right now, I got his number from his file.
I dialed his number and called him, he picked on the second ring.

"Hello, please who is this?"

"Its your boss, Miss Axymah." I told him in a 'duh' tone.

"O my, I'm sorry I didn't recognize your number."

"Its okay, how did it going over there in Botswana? You're back home now right?"

"Yes, I came back this morning, I inspected how the contract work was going and all you said to check out for."

"Okay, give me feedback on everything that you found out."

"Well their going about the contract well, they are efficient but really slow, they've gotten ten sacks of diamonds all in all."

"That's low, they should have gotten about twenty or thirty sacks of diamonds." If Mr Bullard hears this he'll yell and scold me, I'll call them and tell them, they should have produced about fifty bags.
I called them and we spoke, she assure me that on the second week of January they would have gotten about seventy bags of Diamonds, I don't know how they will go about it, this contract is really big they better come through with it.

Tomorrow is a new month, I almost forgot, December has come to an end today, Dinela's birthday did not go as I expected since Dario crashed it and all, January is my month, I'm an Aquarius by zodiac, January fifteenth to be precise, I'll be twenty two, I'll get my own apartment after that, I can't keep living with my parents but I'm sure my parents see absolutely nothing wrong with staying with then till I'm married, but I do.

My dad won't even acknowledge the idea of me getting my own apartment especially because of Dario, I'll be easy to attack.
I think I'll just stick with staying with my parents.
Months sure do go by quickly, before you'll know it, it will be February, and that's val, I love val, West and I celebrate it and its a very beautiful and romantic day for us.

Mom is napping I should also go nap I'm exhausting, I have been sitting on the dining table even though I'm done eating, I got up and took my plate to the sink and washed it, I went to my room and laid on my bed, falling asleep was no problem at all because as soon as I hit the bed I slept off instantly, I wished I didn't sleep in the first place.

West POV

Axymah is a really beautiful and endowed lady but she is broken, I mean only God knows the things Dario has done to her, I can't take her as my wife but I know she loves me a lot, I love her too but I can't have a future with her neither do I want to break her heart so what I'm do is not wrong right.

If she finds out what I'm really doing in California it will left her devastated, I want to keep her happy and I also want to be happy and I can't have that if she is my wife.

End of POV

West is a fool, gosh, if you know what he is doing in California don't hesitate to drop comments and vote.

Bjay_love😍😍😍😍😍