Chapter 37.... Baby Driver

"I'll sing you a song to help you sleep."

"Okay."

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind but now I see.

Was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far
And Grace will lead us home

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see

Was blind, but now I see.

I sang in the sweetest and melodic voice, voice as soft and smooth as snow, I looked down at her sleeping form and a warm smile appeared on my face, she's sleeping soundly.
It's 5:00am already, I should also sleep a little, I set my alarm to 7:30am, a couple hours sleep should be enough to bring my brain back on track, I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.

"Hey Axymah." A figure said to me, it was dark so I couldn't make out who it was.

"Who are you? And how did you know my name?" I looked around but every where and everything was dark, there was no source of light anywhere, I don't even know where I am.

"That's none of your concern."

"Where am I?"

"Seleria, give me the map of Seleria and I'll give you anything you desire." I don't recognize this voice, I remember there was another voice that spoke to me back in my room at the hotel, asking for this same thing,
I decided to play along.

"What do you need it for?", I felt a tickle on my neck and I quickly spun around " show yourself!!!"

"If you see me.....you'll die."

"Try me!!!!!", to say I was scared is an understatement, I'm about to shit myself right now " where am I?!!" The voice went quiet, I couldn't here anything anymore.

"Give me the map to Seleria?!!!!!!! Or die?"

"I'll give you only after you tell me what you want it for."

"Till next time........"

"Wh—" before I completed my sentence, I felt a heat wave hit my stomach, I fell forward screaming.

I jolted awake to the sound of my alarm, I looked around me, I'm back in my room, I looked to my left, I saw Bel sleeping soundly, I shut off the alarm, 7:30am on the dot.
What was that dream I had? Who was that? Where was I? What is going on?

I need to take a nice cold bathe to bring my senses back, I wonder if my dream meant anything.
I flung my legs off the bed and got up only to fall over clutching my stomach, an unbearable pain coursed through me.
What the hell?!!! I groaned out loud as I rolled on the floor, ugh!!!! O my God!!!!
I must have moaned too loud because the once sleeping Bel was now right by my side.

"Adeemah!! What are you doing on the floor?" I held in groan, my stomach hurts badly, I clutched it tightly silently praying for the pain to go.