💚we can fix it💚

Buttercup sat next to Butch. She layed on his chest. His breathing close to her. She gave a small smiled as he turned on the tv. Thoughts running around her head not focusing on the tv at all.

Flashback
Buttercup pov:
"Babe i want this!" I said as i bend down. Butch look at me as he smiled. "Sure thing!" He said. He walk over to the cashier. I lean on the wall. "Hey BC!" I heard someone said. I turned and saw Robin. "Oh Hey Robin!" I said as i walked over to her. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Oh Mike wants to buy me something. Hey, where is Butch?" She asked me. "Oh i wanted that necklace so Butch went to go buy it for me." I said as i pointed at the poster. Robin gave me a confused look. "Oh," she mutter.

"What?" I asked. "Well i expected you two to be fighting or at least jumping off cliff not buying things for each other." She said. "What?" I asked again. "Well i-i mean i didn't really expect y'all to act like a normal.... Couple.".

I raised an eyebrow. 'N-normal couple?' I thought. 'Just becuase we are strong and tough doesn't mean we are one while dating'

I gave a weak smile to Robin "Thanks for telling me... I guess." I mutter. She gave me a smile but i can tell it was fake. "No problem."

Soon that's only crossed my mind. When we went to the park or the arcade. I felt scared of being judge i guess.

Back in the place:

"Babe." Butch said as he touch Buttercup. "Hmm?" She hummed as she sat up. "You were spacing out." He said. "Oh.." Buttercup mutter. "Hey what's wrong?" Butch asked. Buttercup gave a force smiled. "It's nothing." She mutter. "Yea right, so tell me what's wrong?" He asked again.

Buttercup look away from him. "I hate it when people judge us.." She said. Butch raised an eyebrow "Since when did you care about what people think?" He asked. "Since now! Like people expect us to act tough or some shit not soft." Buttercup blurted out.

"I just want people to see us as a normal couple." She finally said. Butch frown. "Hey babe it's ok... No matter what. And who cares what people think. They aren't in our relationship." He said.

Buttercup gave a weak smiled. "Yea your right i just overthink." She mutter. Butch smiled as he hugged Buttercup from the waist and brung her down to the couch. "H-hey!" She yelled. "Shh.." Butch said. Buttercup look up at him before cuddling next to him.

The end!
Boomer: Moral of the story don't go in people business
Me: their isn't any moral but ok
Boomer: *shurgs*