Mean

A little short stroy you can choose what couples it is (red,blues and greens)

She was standing there on the top of the hill. Her hair swaying to the wind.

She wanted to run away but her legs wouldn't move she just stood there.

She open her mouth to said something to him but nothing came out.

She knew why every word that came out of his mouth was right.

Before she knew it tears came out of her eyes and fell down her checks.

The tears rolled down to her chin and fell to her shoe she look down and fell to the ground hugging her knees crying her eyes out.

He saw her fall down to the ground he was smiling knowing her broke her so much he wanted to walk away and laugh but his heart didn't listen to his mind instead he walk closer to her.

And sat next to the crying girl he knew what he was about to.

He hug her he was surprised at his own action she was too but she didn't say anything instead she hug him back.

She really needed someone to hold.

"I am.....sorry" he (you can put the person name here) said.

She look at him and smiled and stay there.

The both teens were on the ground holding each other in thier arms.

The boy never mess with the girl but instead fell in love with her.

Little short story and you can choose the couples like i said and put thier names instead.