💗 Please 💗

Sequeal to The Real Thing

Brick knock on her door. He waited as he played with his fingers. Nervous sturck him.

The door slowly open with the professor. "And you are?" His voice sounder cold. Mean. And protective.

"I came for Blossom." Brick said quickly. He may be the leader of the rowdyruff boys but it doesn't mean he is not scare of the men who could literally kill him.

"Blossom! Someone here to see you!" He yelled. Brick heard a faint 'coming'.

Soon she came down, smiling but when her eyes met Brick her face falls. "What are you doing here?" She asked with her eyes narrowed.

"I came here to talk." He said. Blossom sigh. "Dad we need some time alone." She mutter. The professor nodded and left.

"Brick, i don't want-" Blossom was cut off by a pair of lips. Her eyes widen. Soon she close her eyes and melted in the kiss.

Wrapping her arms around Brick's neck. He put his hands on her waist. They pulled out, needing breath.

"Blossom, i am really sorry. Please, forgive me." He begged. Blossom sigh. She hugged him.

"I only forgive you, because i always liked you." She admitted. Brick smiled.

"Well what do you say about dat-" he started but soon got cut off. "Not a chance." Blossom giggled.

"Oh come Bloss, your the only person i can ever say sorry too." He mutter. Blossom kiss his cheeks.

"Just because you apologize doesn't mean i have to fully forgive you." She said with a small smile.

"And beside it's fun seeing a strong men like you being weak." She tease as she wink. Brick face turned red from embarrassment.

"Damn it. I love you too much." He said. Blossom smiled.

"Tomorrow at 9?" She asked. Brick went to thinking mode.

"How about 9 through 1 i gotta show you something." He said.

Blossom smiled and nodded.

Brick kiss Blossom cheek. "Anyway see you tomorrow." He said and open the door as he left. 

Blossom saw his figure flying away leaving a red streak behind. She closed the door as her face turned red.

"I can't believe i say those." She mutter. "I really love that dude." She smiled and walked up the stairs love struck.

The end.

I hope you all enjoy this!.
Bubbles: i love it!

Buttercup: eh
Butch: cheesy.

Author: ok then try coming up with a short story!
Bubbles: Author calm down!
Author: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!

Boomer: that's the end of this one shot!