💙This is what you came for💙

Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh

Bubbles put her bag over her shoulder. She shut her locker. "Oh Bubbles that might be to heavy to carry! I can help you!" A guy said as he walked up to her. "No let me help you!" Another one said. Soon 2 boys turn to 4 and 4 turn to 7 and 7 turn into 19 boys trying to help her with her heavy ''backpack''. Bubbles gave a small nervous smile.

"O-oh. No thank you. I don't need help." She gave a small weak smile. She hold tight to her backpack strap. She tried finding a way through. She tried pushing her way through. "Hey! Stop this bullshit and let me out!" She heard a guy yelled. Bubbles turned around to see who it was only to get pushed onto the ground.

Everyone went quiet. Bubbles sat up and look up to see a blonde boy with dark blue eyes. "Fuck." He mutter under his breath as he saw everyone glaring at him. He glanced back at Bubbles. "What's so special about her? I mean she is like every other girl at the school and you boys gotta let her do her own thing. She probably doesn't need any of your help." He commented. He help Bubbles up and mutter a apology. He flicked all the boys and walk out of the school.

Bubbles blushed. She wiped herself down as she started walking. Ignoring the boys all over her. She only thought of him. The way he didn't care about her. The way he pointed that she isn't special. She smiled. "I am not perfect." She mutter to herself. Bubbles soon came home and set her things down. "Girls... It's time to tell my crush!" Bubbles yelled.

Blossom walk to her. "Who is it?" She asked with a grinned. Bubbles let out a small blush. "I don't know his name but he had blonde hair and dark blue eyes!" She giggled. "Boomer?" Buttercup said as she was leaning on a wall. "That's his name?" Bubbles smiled happily. Buttercup nodded. "Yea but why him? I mean he hates everyone beside his brother and his girlfriend." Buttercup said.

"G-girlfriend?" She stuttered out. Buttercup nodded. "Yea..? Anyways, let's say he is cold and quiet. Hates talking." She finished. Bubbles bit her lip, confused she was. 'If he was cold and hated talking then why did he stood up for me?' She thought. "Uh what is his girlfriend name?" She asked nervously. "Brat." Buttercup said as she went to her room.

"Uh why do you care about him? He clearly is taken... And beside there is a lot of other boys you can choose from. They all like you!" Blossom said as she grab a apple from the kitchen. Bubbles sighed and followed her. "He stood up for me in front of all those other boys and he has been in my mind since i saw him at a library!" She said.

"And beside... I want a boy who sees me as me and not my beauty and popularity." She said. Blossom nod understanding her sister. "Well then i guess just befriend him. He already has a girlfriend." Blossom stated as Bubbles sigh. "Yea i guess being friends will work." She mumbled. Blossom smiled before going upstairs.

Bubbles walk to the living room and sat down on the couch. She sighed. "How come i never knew his name?" Bubbles mutter to herself. She always know people once they get there.  "If i can't have him... Then it's better if we be friends." She smiled. 'Friends is okay instead of a lover.' She giggled to herself as she layed down on the couch.

~the next day~

Bubbles was walking to the cafeteria. Her bag over her shoulder. Everything was different. No boys around her and no girls asking her ''how to be perfect advice''. Bubbles stopped on her tracks. Something was off. Bubbles stood at the entrance of the cafeteria. She just watch the door.