Different 💚(Part 2)

(The picture does not have to do with the story!)

Buttercup heard her sister leave. "Who the hell she was talking too?" She asked herself. "Maybe she is on drugs again" Buttercup said as she fell asleep. She woke up again. Buttercup closed her eyes. "Finally peace and quiet" she mutter to herself. She got up. "Argh now i can't sleep. Thanks Bloss" Buttercup mutter under breath as she took out her phone. "I could hang out with the gang"

She texted Butch since they were closer than anything. Yes she was dating (key word: was) Mitch but they broke up because Buttercup didn't feel any kind of connection with him so she ended it and now it kind of seems awkward asking your ex to come to hang out. No one knew that they broke up but she didn't feel like telling anyone yet.

'Hey asshole wanna hang out?'

She sent the text as she put her phone down waiting for a respond 'ding' she pick up her phone.

'Ouch, and yea sure but just telling you that i am hanging out with May rn (rn= right now)
So you can come if you want'

Buttercup groan. She was ok with May but she just wanted to hang out with Butch. May was Butch is girlfriend. She sigh. 'Its better than staying at home' she thought as she text him back.

'Lmaoo idgaf i am bored af so i am coming over' (lmaoo=laughing my ass off. Idgaf=I don't give a fuck. Af=as fuck)

She texted at him she let go of her hair that was tied up in a mini ponytail.

'if you wanted to fuck you could have ask me🙄'

Buttercup rolled her eyes at Butch is text. She never understood him 'yet'. he would sometimes be flirting with her while he had a girlfriend.

'Eww tf' (Tf=the fuck)

Buttercup sets her phone down as she change into some shorts and a tanktop she out on a big hoodie and head out the door. 'I am so glad Blossom left' Buttercup thought she closed the door and made a portal with her hand she walked through it. Butch was a human there are some human and some monsters.

Buttercup walked up to Butch is front porch. 'Ding dong'. Buttercup waited until Butch came he smiled. "Hey butts never knew you would actually come" he said. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "Yea well here i'm. Also what are we doing?" She asked. Butch smiled. "Come on May is waitng on us" he answered Buttercup nodded as she went inside with him.

"Hey Maya" Buttercup said as she sat next to her. May (faked) smiled at her. "Hey BC uh Butch i got to go" May said as she got up and walked out of the house. Buttercup look at Butch in confusion. "What happened?" She asked. Butch rubbed his face "Me and May broke up before you came" he said. Buttercup chew on her cheek. "Ouch" she said.

She never knew what to do in this kind of situation. Yes, she had been a breakup but only because she didn't feel the same connection or anything towards him but seeing Butch it look like he actually loved her. "Hey how about we watch a movie" she said trying to cheer up her bestfriend. Butch smiled weakly as he sat next to her.

The two greens were laughing and having fun. "See i told you Break aren't that bad" Buttercup laugh. Butch raised an eyebrow "you been in a break up before?" He asked Buttercup froze 'how the hell-' "No, of course not, me and Mitch are stil together hehe" she said as she rub the back of her neck awkwardly. Butch facepalm. "You two broke up didn't y'all?" He asked Buttercup slowly nodded.

She hated to admit she broke up with someone who really cared for her. "So what happen?" He asked Buttercup smiled a little. "Well i guess i didn't feel the same connection that we did when we first started going out" she confessed. Butch hug her. "That's what May told me but she also said that i love someone else and i guess she was right" Butch said Buttercup look at him.

"Who is it?" She asked. Butch smirk "She is right in front of me" he said as he lean in. Buttercup followed his lead and lean in also thier lips met. Fireworks explode in Buttercup heart she never felt like this when she kissed Mitch. Butch slid in his tougne. Buttercup moan as she felt him deeper the kiss. She feel back at the couch as she wrap her arms around his neck and play with his hair.

They both pulled out with a string of saliva hanging out. Butch put his forehead on top of Buttercup "Damn. Buttercup i love you" he said breathless. Buttercup smiled as she pulled out and cuddle to him "I love you too".

"How about we take this upstair" he asked. Buttercup nodded as Butch took her upstairs to his room. That night Buttercup felt happy she realized Mitch wasn't the one for her it was Butch.

The end yayayay
Happy Halloween!