Lost everything

(The song goes with the story Ludovico Einaudi ft. Greta Svabo Bech - Circle but it can also be experience by ludovico einaudi)

She stood at the balcony. Watching the person she once love dacing with someone new. Her green emerald dress swaying along with the wind. She stare at them.

You know the fire is running low

She watch as the person she loved dancing with somone else. The way his hands were on her waist. They fit like a puzzled piece.

Can you feel the flame, her fading glow?
You know

She could feel hot tears coming out of her eyes. She let him go. She should have told him she loved him.

We are slowing down I can hear your footsteps drowning out

Buttercup stood there. Her first time wearing a dress for prom but she was wearing this for him.....for Butch. She feel to her knees.

We're burning up
We're burning down
We're the ashes on the ground
We're burning down
We're burning down
We're falling underground

She felt her heart break. She was hurting but nobody knew her fake smiles when she see the 'perfect couple' walking by. She hated it.

You are
You're singing now a song But you heard it somewhere else i know

She never knew how she felt. 'Seeing him with someone new? No! No! No!' She thought as she feel and cried harder.

We are
We're trying to belong Pick up the pieces left of us

Buttercup can hear someone on the other side of the door. Someone was trying to open.

We're burning up
We're burning down
We're the ashes on the ground
We're burning down
We're burning down
We're falling underground 

"Buttercup please open the door!" It was her bestfriend Mitch. The door was stuck by a chair she put she didn't want to speak to anyone. She cried harder.

If you could see me running up to you
You'd know
I've been running in circles around you

She slowly moves the chair as she did Mitch burst in and hug Buttercup. "Hey...hey its ok" he whisper into her ear.

We're burning up

We're burning down
We're the ashes on the ground
We're burning up
We're burning down
We're falling underground

"It-it h-hurts" Buttercup choke out. "And you know what hurts seeing my bestfriend crying and breaking deep down the toughest fighter" Mitch answer.

The lie has fallen from the stars
Now you're sinking through the night

Buttercup smile weakly "I guess the stronger people can have break down too". Mitch hugged her. She layed her head on his shoulder.

Out of sight, we're falling underground
Pick up the pieces left of us

"I-i love him too much Mitch i always had but i should ha-have known tha-" Buttercup was cut off by soft lips on her.

If you could see me running up to you
You'd know
I've been running in circles around you

She didn't know what was happening but she melted to the kiss.

~Meanwhile~

Butch was dancing with Heather. He smiled as he swing her around.

If you could tell me I was back in time
You'd know
I've been running in circles for you

As he was dancing with her. He saw his bestfriend crying. 'Buttercup?' He thought 'No i-it can't be' his head was spinning he had super good vision so he knew it was her.

We're burning up
We're burning down
We're the ashes on the ground
We're burning up
We're burning down
We're falling underground

As he saw her. He saw Mitch (his other bestfriend) came to her and they talked he saw her crying her makeup ruined. He smiled remembering how happy she was when she came.

We're burning up
We're burning down
We're the ashes on the ground
We're burning up
We're burning down
We're falling underground

He smiled "Wow smiling a lot are we?" He turned to Heather and nodded. She smiled as they turn. He wanted to see what happen so he turn. He wish he hadn't he saw Buttercup kissing......Mitch.

You know
The fire is running low

He could feel his heart hurt. He never told anyone but the only reason why he dated Heather was to get rid of his feelings for Buttercup and now she was kissing Mitch. Butch turned to Heather to see her leaning in for a kiss.

Butch sigh before kissing her. Deep down the two greens knew kissing someone else didn't feel right but they did anyways.

The end. ;-; i know i ended this where don't get together (heheheh). I just wanted something sad unless yall want me to write a part 2. :) i won't mind. The lyrics might seems messed up but its ok.