❤ Don't care ❤

Blossom fixed her glasses. She groan as people push her. Some yelling "Oh My Gosh He is Here!" A girl squealed as she ran passed Blossom. Blossom fell, her glasses falling she graon once again. "Here, let me help you." A male said as he held out his hand. Blossom took it. "Thanks." She said as she stare at him. He was blurry so she couldn't see him that well. "What's your name?" He asked. Blossom smile "Blossom." She said. "What's yours?" She asked. "Brick." He said. Blossom smile. She look at his face trying to study it without her glasses. He had red long hair that was tied onto a ponytail. And red eyes? Blossom couldn't believe it.

"So are you new?" She asked. "Yes, just moved here." He said. Blossom nodded. "Uh hey, Brick i drop my glasses and i can't find them." She said. "Found it." Brick said as he pick up the glasses. He grab her cheeks as he slid the glasses on her. Blossom blush as she saw that they were close "Thanks." She said with a smile. "How about we go for icecream shop after school." Brick asked as Blossom nodded. "See you later." She said as she started to walk away.

"Blossom? Blossom? Blossom!?" Her friend, Buttercup, yelled in her ear. "What?" Blossom said. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "What's gotten into you? Your not paying attention, which you need to so you can show me the easy way to learn it." Buttercup said. Blossom nodded "Right sorry.." She mutter. Buttercup raised an eyebrow "Hey you ok?" She asked. Blossom shook her head "I met this kid and he asked me on a date." She said. Buttercup smile "Ay your first boyfriend." She yelled as Blossom turned red. "Shh" she said. Buttercup laugh as she went back to her work. Blossom smile "I can't wait." She mutter to herself.

It was the end of the school. Buttercup told Blossom to go on her date. Blossom walk to icecream store. She was nervous. When she walk in, she didn't see Brick. She sat on the chair. Moments later a male enter he had a red cap and sunglasses on. He look around till he saw Blossom and sat next to her "Hey that's seat is taken." She said. "For who?" The male asked "A friend of mine, Brick." She said as she look up. Brick took off his sunglasses. "Shhh you really want to blow my cover." He said quiet. "Your what?" Blossom asked confused.

"Do you even know who i am?" Brick asked. Blossom shurg. She didn't know him. And this is the first time she see him. "No.." She said. Brick smile "Doesn't matter." Brick knew that Blossom could be his girl. "So..-" Brick was cut off by girls squealing. "Oh MY gosh it's Brick JOJO!" They yelled. Brick cursed under his breath "I got to go." He turned to Blossom and kisses her cheek before running away from the crowd. She blush. She grab her phone and search Brick Jojo.

Her eyes widen. He was a famous singer. "No wonder he was trying to hide." She said as she bit her lip. She got up from her chair. She ran until she found Brick. She giggle "Hey you!" She yelled as Brick look at Blossom confused. "Why didn't you tell me you were famous?" She asked. "I thought you knew me.." He said. Blossom giggle once again. "Silly!" She kissed his cheek. "Come on... Let's go to my house." She took off her bow and put it on Brick. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Making you look like a girl." She said. Brick nodded. When they got to Blossom home. Blossom made sure bo fan girl were following them.

"That's was close." She mutter as she shut the door. "Brick, do you get the homework?" Blossom asked all of suddenly. Brick shook his head "Why not?" She asked. Brick got closer to her. Pinning her on the door "A beautiful girl was distracted me.." He whisper in her ear. Blossom felt chills run up her spine. "O-oh." She said quietly.

"Blossom i really like you, i know this isn't a fairy tale where we fall in love at first sight. But i did. You didn't like me for being famous. You didn't even know i was famous. I really like you.." He said. Blossom smile and peck him on the lips "I like you too, not because how you look but your funny." She giggle. Brick smile. He hug her as she hug back. "I love you." He said. Blossom smile "I love you too"

The next day at school. Brick announce he was dating someone already. Of course some girls were jealous and his brothers were surprise. Blossom smile knowing that Brick chose her. Buttercup smirk "Is that the boy?" She asked as Blossom blush "Oh It is!" Bubbles squeal. Blossom face turned red knowing her friends are not going to stop talking about it. Brick look at Blossom as she smiled back. He mouthed "I love you." As she smile and yelled loud enough for everyone to know that Brick chose her.

"I love you too!"

Brick blush and winked at her.

The end! I need blues then greens. Tomorrow is December the 3rd hehe anyways have a good day or night and yea. Love your self you deserve it luv

Anyways
💙❤💚
^       
Blues is next the green
Till next time!