💙 water fountain 💙

No ones pov:

She was sitting at the alone in the restaurant at the table waiting for him 'where is he?' She thought as she took a sip of her orange soda 'he is probably stuck on traffic yea thats it' she was trying to think on why was he late to their 5th date it did happen in the past he would always show up late Buttercup told her to dump him but Bubbles will say "But he is the right one for me" knowing that her sister was right she needs to end it with him.

Bubbles pov:

"Hello?" He said on the other line it looks like he forgot our date.
"Hi Brandon uhh i think you forgot our date" on the other line i could hear some whispering.
"Just dump her bae"
"I will soon" he said i felt my heart shattered into a million pieces
"You know what Brandon its over" i said as i hung up the phone i pay for my drink and walked out the store i blocked him on my phone.

I decided to go to the mall it always me makes me happy as i went inside my car (btw the girls are 18 years old) i drove to the mall and decided to shop for some clothes 'i dont need him' i thought as i kept walking to each store.

As i was walked looking my phone to see if anyone texted me i bump into someone i look up and met eyes with a dark blues eyes 'So pretty' i thought.

"Sorry Bubbles i wasn't looking where i was going" he said as he bend down and grab all my bags of clothes i got up.

"Its ok Boomer it was my fault i was looking at my phone" i smiled at him. He smiled back and them we started talking about randoms things 'he looks so cute' i thought as we were walking i he stop.

"Hey what is wrong?" I ask him he turned to me and smile real big.

"We could take pictures together over there" he pointed to a water fountain i nodded as we went thier i put my stuff st the ground and sat at the edge next to Boomer.

We took lots of pictures at some of the pictures he was staring at me i turned my head to face him.

Boomer pov:

As i snap a photo i turned to tell her we are done but when i did are faces were inches apart i don't what happen next cause i can feel my body not listening to me as i got closer to her.

Out lips touch each other her lips were soft she tasted like blueberry. Right when we pull apart i got up and grab her hand and grab the bags with clothes "wanna go to my house we can watch Netflix and chill?" I asked she looked at me with her baby blues eyes and nodded "Wanna take my car or yours?" "I could dives yours" i said she nodded and we walking to her car truth is i was spying on her most likely stalking and her date stood her up so i followed her from above since i could fly and i decided to bump into her.

As we got to my house i took her out and went inside.

Lets just say they had fun.
The end.
575 words