author notes

So i start school tomorrow and its already stressing me out and stuff. So i will write a 'Heather' story tomorrow its probably going to between the reds or greens (probably going be long to)

i was thinking of writing a book about all the colors greens,reds and blues about something i dont know yet just need to find out the plot (and i will be posting when i dont have practice 'i play soccer') and i might write it on Sunday or Saturday since i start school i might be able to post a heather one (look up Heather by Conan Gray its a music and its good).

Thinking about writing one where the RRB are Prince and The PPG are the most wanted because they steal food but only to help people (just like the movie Aladdin but switch).

Also thinking about where the boys left the girls after dating the girls for 5 years (they dated at the age of 11) to go follow thier dreams of being an actress and so they broke up with the girls casue they dont like long distance (even tho they could have at least call each other) so the girls where left broken where to the point the girls had a huge fight and they basically became strangers to each other and Bubbles became a slut, Blossom became drug  addict (cause she hangs out with the wrong people) and Buttercup murders people for fun (cause she also hangs out with the wrong people) but what happens if the boys came back can they make their girls back to their old self or not can they win their hearts.

Lol i made that sound like i am actually going to write it ☝ (which i maybe will)
Anyway till next time bye (see yall tomorrow also its school for me)