💚 You broke me first 💚

(The music is good btw its 'You Broke me First' by Tate McRae i love it)

Buttercup pov:

It was a day like any other day and it was a friday and i was ready to l

"Hey babe" i ran over to Mitch and hug him he hugged back.

"So what do you want to do after school?" I ask.

"Actually Buttercup i have detention today" he look down not looking at me.

'I dont really remember him getting detention' i thought 'but then again i only have half of my class with him' i shrugged it off.

"Oh ok well see you later" i said and saw him walked off.

Right when i went outside i remember.

"The talent show i forgot to ask Mitch if he wanted to do it with me cause we really need that money for football camp if we want to go and its in 2-3 months away" i whisper to myself.

(i pretty i am not the only who talks to themselves when they finally remember something)

I ran back inside the school and went to the same direction Mitch went.

I saw Mitch talking to someone? Or i dont know i kept walking towards him then stop.

Mitch and Princess

What are they doing together i thought they hated eachother i was about to say something until i saw them kiss well them making out.

I stare at him in disbelief i couldnt believe him i could feel my tears threatening to fall.

I just looked i walked out of school and wipe my tears i dont need him.

And i can't let my tears fall either i just look weak and dumb.

I flew back home hurt and angry.

Author pov:

After what happen to Buttercup she change a lot and everyone took notice she became numb around him (Mitch) and anyone who dares to mention his name (Mitch).

Her sister took noticed of this and got worried about her they did have a conversation about this too.

"Blossom do you think Buttercup ok?" Ask Bubbles while looking at Buttercup who was 'watching' tv (no she wasnt the tv was off).

"I don't know Bubbles but i am really worried we should ask her what is wrong she been like this for the past few days...well......weeks" Blossom answer chewing her nails it was habit when she was worried she usually bites her nails.

"But she will probably gives the same answer she never show any signs of Emotions" Bubbles said like it was secret.

Blossom just sigh and look at her sister (Buttercup) sitting down she looked at Bubbles and shook her head and walked upstairs 'She will tells us when she is ready' Blossom thought.

Even Butch took noticed of this action which is surprising since Butch is a idoit and never noticed stuff.

"Hey Butterbut~" Butch tease as he walked next to Buttercup. She didn't said anything and kept walking ignoring him ' weird where is her little sarcastic comeback?' He thought but shrugged it off and went to tease her again.