💚 Here We Go Again 💚

"I kind of want to be more than friends." She shook her head. "No, I kind of want to be more than friends because i like you." She shook her head once again.

"Argh! Why do movies make it easier!" She groaned to herself. She sigh and fixed her hair. "Butch, i have liked you for a while..... And wanted to know-" she stop herself. Washing her face with water.

"Just a hit and go!" She smiled to herself and walk out of the room. "It's easy peasy." She smiled to herself. Feeling happy. Walking out slowly. "Butch! Is your ass still here? I got to tell you something!" She laugh as she walk in the living room.

"Oh, hey BC! Give me a moment." He pointed to the phone as she nodded. "Tomorrow night? Meet ya there." He then hang uo his phone and smiled towards Buttercup. "Who was that?" She asked.

Butch grin. "I just got myself a date." He said. Buttercup face fell. "O-oh really?" She asked. "Yup, now what did you want to tell me?" He asked. Buttercup smiled nervously. "I got a boyfriend!" She said quicky. Butch eyes widen. "What? Since when?" He asked.

Buttercup look around. "Since yesterday, but i didn't have time to tell you." She rub the back of her neck nervously.  Butch sat up. "We can have a double date..." He mutter. Buttercup nodded. "So, who is the lucky men?" He asked.

Buttercup look away. "Mitch Mitchelson." She laugh. Butch eyes narrowed. 'Out of everyone! It's him?!' He thought. "Uh, well he should treat you well." He laugh. Buttercup agreed. "Yea... So about the double date.." She asked. Butch gave a weak smiled. "We should do it." He answer.

~the next day~

"No! It's not a joke!" Buttercup said as she pace around the room. Mitch sigh. "You got yourself in deep shit." He answer. "Don't you think i know that?" She yelled. She went to the closet and pick a random clothes. "I am wearing this and you are wearing that." She answer.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Fine but you still owe me. You better be glad Mike let me do this." He answer. Buttercup laugh "Keep your boyfriend out of this." She smiled. Mitch rolled his eyes again. "Okay, well hurry up!" He said as he left the room.

Buttercup change into her outfit. Running downstairs. "Let's go!" She yelled and went inside the car. Mitch went into the driver seat. "Mitch drive!" She half yelled. Mitch groan as he started driving. "Now, tell me why didn't you tell him the truth?" He asked.

Buttercup sigh and look out the window. "He look so happy. I mean he can barely trust people. Took me a while to earn his." She mutter. Mitch frown. "We are here." He mutter. Buttercup smiled and got out. Mitch then hold out his hand. "I am only doing this for you. So, let's act like a couple." He said.

Buttercup took a hold of his hand as they both walk inside the restaurant. "There they are." She mutter. They both walk and sat in front of a Butch and his date. "Hey, BC." Butch said as he gave a small smile. She waved at him and look at his date. Her eyes widen.

'S-she looks like me.' She thought. His date was a young girl. She had the same face as Buttercup but her eyes and hair were different. Her hair was in a pixie haircut and her eyes were dark green. "Brute." The girl answer. "Buttercup." She answer.

Butch then smiled. "I already order for you." He said as he look at Buttercup. "What about me?" Mitch asked. Butch shrugged "I don't know what you like." He answer. Mitch sighs as he got ready to get up but got stopped by Buttercup. "You can share with me." She said.