❤Times heals❤

This is a sneek peak. This book is not out yet!
Momoko = Blossom
Miyako = Bubbles
Kaoru = Buttercup
Cussing = ✔

Momoko sat there looking at the window. She sat there as she thought on what prank to pull next. She frown. Thinking wasn't for her. She groan. "Damn what's wrong princess?" Someone said behind her as she turned and saw Brick. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" She spat out. Brick sat next to her. He didn't understand her.

Yes she might have lost her memories but she turn to a..... Rebel. "Came to talk." He said sternly. "About what? That you basically ratted me out." She said. Brick cursed under his breath. That was an accident he didn't mean too. "Ok that's in the past." He said coldly. Momoko frown.

"That was yesterday." She said as she put her legs on the desk. "Ok yea but hear me out. You also got Kaoru and Miyako in trouble." He said. "So the nerd needs to lighten up and the sweet girl need to know how to get trouble." Momoko said as she slam her fist together. "Ok well what if i told you. You were a supehero with those girls but you three got in a coma and lost your memories." He said fast as Momoko froze.

"What?" She said. "Yes." He said. Momoko took a deep breath. "I thought those were dreams." She said slowly. Brick eyes widen. "Well see your a superhero even me! But the problem is that the thing that had your power in it." Brick said explaining everything. Momoko got up.

"So that girly girl and nerdy girl (mostly biy crazy) are my friends, i mean superhero friends?" Momoko ask. Brick nodded and shook his head "No you three were bestfriend human and superhero friends but you three had a big fight with a monster which made you three lost memories of the past." He said.

Momoko got up and grab his hand. "Come i need to apologize to them!" Momoko yelled as she ran out of the room with Brick following behind. They ran Blossom turned a corner but bump into something or someone. "Oh fuck." She said. "I'm so sorry!" A raspy voice said. Momoko open her eyes and saw Kaoru looking behind her every second.

"KAORU!" Momoko yelled making Kaoru eyes widen as she saw her. "Oh My Gosh i am so sorry Momoko i-i didn't mean too." She said as she was shaking." Momoko frown. 'How much did i scare her' she thought. "Kao i am sorry how i treated you." She said slowly. Kaoru narrowed her eyes. "Are you saying that because we used to be Superhero?" She asked.

Momoko eyes widen "How did you know?!". Kaoru sigh "Butch told. I am trying to run away from him because no matter what you do i am not going to be a superhero again." She said. Kaoru walk past them as she shut her eyes. Momoko mouth was open as she fell to the ground.  "It is my fault she doesn't want to be a superhero." Momoko mutter as she rub her arm.

"Bloss- i mean Momoko it's not your fault." Brick said as he hug her. "Yes it is! I been mean to her and Miyako." She said. Brick look at her. "Hey it's ok." Momoko look at her feet. "Wait i got a plan where we all can be together in the same room!"

"So first we put letters in their locker, for Miyako we put that she won the math quiz for Townsville and Kaoru won the best dress and nicest person in Townsville....-" Brick put the letters in the girls locker as he walk away.

"Next they are going to meet us at that time and then we lock the doors." Momoko explain as she out her costume on. "How do i look?" She turned to Brick. He smiled "Like Blossom." "Ok good Butch, Boomer get ready to lock them in!" They nodded as they left.

"Brick thank you." Momoko said as she hug him. Brick smiled. "No problem i just wanted to see Blossom the ones that remember me." He said as he rub his arm. Brick hugs her. "Did i ever told you i love you?" He asked as Momoko raised an eyebrow. "No."

"Well i do." He said. As he lean in Momoko was also leaning in when- "Oh I KNEW IT WAS A TRAP!" kaoru yelled as the reds pulled apart. "For a nice girl she does have a loud voice." Momoko said. "Actually before you three lost your memory she was the badass type." Brick said as Momoko face pale.

"Oh well i hope when we get our memory back she doesn't beat the shit out of me." She said. They walk out of their spot. "Ok i know you hate me but let me explain-"

The end.
Ok so i added a little red moments and i hope you enjoy it have a good day!