💙 tree house 💙

~8 years ago~

"Leave me alone!" A girl yelled as she ran past the forest. Moving the branches out of her way. Leaves crunching and the noise of stick breakings. Her breathing was getting faster as tears ran down.

She wanted to be left alone. She then saw a big tree. She turned around before hiding behind the tree. The trunk was big. Her small body hiding. She put her hands on her mouth to stop from a noise.

She heard the kids ran past her. She lean her head on the tree letting a breath of relief. She stood up silently. "Finally." She mutter. She look around. "Crap. I am lost." She trembled. It wasn't dark. The sun was just on it's way to set.

She was ready to leave before feeling a small hand on her shoulder. She flinch as she turn around. Her fist meeting a face. "Aw crap!" She heard a boy yelled. She look up and saw a boy. He was holding his nose. "Oh i am sorry!" She yelled out.

The boy held his hand out. "It's fine. I scared you anyway." He mumbled. "Is it bleeding?" He asked. The girl walk closer. "Uh let me check." She mutter. He then took removed his hands. "Yikes." She mutter. "What? Is-" he felt it. The blood running down his nose.

"You have a nice punch." He laugh. The girl blushed. "Thanks." She answered. As they stared at each other for a moment. The boy then look up. "I saw you getting chased from up there." With one hand he pointed at a treehouse in the tree.

The girl look up in awe. "Wow." She mumbled. "Right?" The boy laughed. "You should go there first and throw me a paper towel." He grinned. The girl nodded as she started to climb. Her hands going up to each branch.

The tree didn't have ladders. It had bumps to show where to climb. Color in brown. Once the girl enter she look around. She had never something so small from the outside to be big in the inside. The mini house wasn't noticeable. It was the color of the tree match well.

"Found it." She smiled to herself. She then look down. "I will throw down the paper towel roll!" She giggled out. "Okay!" The boy responded with. She then threw it as she went back. The boy caught it as he ripped half to clean his nose and the mess on his face.

After he did that he put the roll under his arm as he tried his best to climb up. "Who knew this would be harder." He laugh as he reach the top. His breath were small and short. "How could you be tired?" The girl laughed. "Well you didn't do anything hard." He answered.

She giggled. She then sat at the entrace her legs dangling. "Veiw is beautiful." She smiled. He nodded and sat next to her as he set the roll down. "Yea." He mumbled. "Where is your family?" She asked. "Uh...working right now." He mumbled a bit confused. The girl let out a sigh. "So am i." She frowned.

"What made the bullies chase you?" He asked. "Well i was playing with sand and this boy and then they came over... Got mad at me for no reason. Soon i got up to leave but they pulled my arm so i ran." She explained. He nodded.

"Bubbles." She suddenly. "What?" He turned to her. Staring at her side profile. Looking straight ahead she smiled. "My name... It's Bubbles." She giggled. "I will call you Bubblegum." He grinned. "My name is Boomer." He smiled. She giggled. "Boomie." She laugh.

The boy laugh. "Bubblegum and-" his sentence was cut off "Boomie against the bullies!" She yelled as he smiled. "Well see you tomorrow Boomie she giggled as she climb down. "Maybe tomorrow we can build a slide!" He said excitedly. She nodded.