💙star watching💙

(A little blues moment)

Boomer stood there watching her talk to her friends.

Her cute laugh and giggles coming out of her cute little mouth. Boomer smiled.

His brothers knew he had a crush on Bubbles but they didn't say anything about it.

Knowing Bubbles needs to figured out Boomer likes her. And he needs to accept his feelings towards her.

'I can't like my bestfriend' he always tells himself and his brothers.

Even Blossom and Buttercup figure put Boomer little crush on Bubbles.

So today was the day Boomer was going to confessed to Bubbles. Yes. He was nervous but he tried not to show it.

His breathing was getting heavier.

'No i can't do this' thought Boomer as he was about to walk away.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang he turned around confused only to see a forest green light and a dark red light zoom past him into the sky.

'Brick and Butch' he (Boomer) thought he look at the red door opening.

He pray that is was Bubbles and not anyone else.

And to his bad luck it was the Professor Utonium.

Boomer never liked him he thought he was scary.

"Uhh C-Can i-i-i speak t-to Bubbles?" Boomer asked strutting a lot.

The Professer look at Boomer and starred at the blonde boy.

"Bubbles someone here to see you" yelled the professor while looking at Boomer not taking his eyes off of him.

"Coming dad" yelled a high pitched squeaky voice.

The professor smiled at the blonde boy but hid eyes said something else.

"Oh Hi Boomer" said a happy Bubbles.

Boomer took his eyes off the man and look at Bubbles a blush creeping on his face.

'She always looks cute' Boomer thought.

"Dad can you give us some time alone" Bubbles asked as she step outside.

The professor nodded but not before giving the boy a glare and closing the door.

"So what brings here today it isn't a Saturday? And its 8:00(pm)" Bubbles asked.

Oh yes the blues had thier own days the reds day is Wednesday. The greens day is Friday. And the blues is Saturday.

They have thier own day where they can't mess with that color.

"Well i wanted to know if you wanted to go look at the stars i have a perfect place to and its going to be perfect" he said while smiling at the blonde girl.