💗 Scavenger Hunt 💗

No ones pov:

Blossom was sitting down on the ground looking for a ladybug 'who knew finding one can be hard' she thought as she searched for one Bubbles thought it would be a good idea to do a scavenger hunt with the boys Blossom didn't like the idea neither did Buttercup. Blossom just went with it for her baby sister she wanted her happy and Buttercup and Blossom knew the crush she had on Boomer.

'where the heck are you' Blossom thought as she kept looking while she kept looking she feel all the way to the ground with someone on top of her.

Brick pov:

I feel on top of something or shoud i say someone.

"Ow what the heck Brick!?" I heard Blossom yelled 'crap' i thought as i got off of her as i got up, i brush off the dirt and help Blossom.

'Thanks" she said as she had a little blush on her 'heh she looks cute- wait what did i say, did i just call her cute' i thought 'i might be going crazy' i thought.

"Uhh yea no problem" i said as i look at the ground not looking at her pretty pink eyes.

"What the hell were you doing on the ground?" I asked as i sat down resting.

"I need to look for a ladybug, its say here" she said as she gave me her paper 'heh ladybug' i thought i gave her paper back and she put it in her jeans. "Why were you running?" She asked.

"I saw a bird and i needed a picture of it so i was chasing it" i lied she looked at me in confusion.

"Can't you fly?" She asked me 'crap i forgot i can fly' i thought i looked at the sky trying to think of another excuse.

"Its fine you don't have to tell me" she said as she looked up in the sky with me i took my hat off then sat down she saw me sat down ans sat next to me i felt a blush coming on my face.

I looked at the sky it was getting little darker "Hey i have a perfect place where we can go" i said she look at me and nodded her head as a 'Yes' i took out my hand and she took it.

Blossom pov:
Brick took my hand and we flew up in the sky where there was a hill but with a little cave in it "I don't think this is a good idea" i said as i look at him he smiled 'he is pretty cute when he- wait why did i think that no Blossom you don't find Brick Jojo CUTE' i probably look weird in Brick eyes i am probably blushing so hard.

We got in the cave and let me tell you its amazing it is so organized.

"I can tell your impressed" he said as i nodded my head. I walked around the cave and look around it was pretty there was a little mini bed i raised an eyebrow and look at him "Do you sometime sleep here?".

"Yeah when i want to be away from my brother" he said as i nodded i went to it and layed down my phome rang.

"Hello"
"Omg Blossom where are you" i heard Buttercup said on the other line.
"Uhh trying to look for a ladybug amd why are you calling me?"
"Girl Butch got stuck in a hole and we need your help i tried breaking the tree but Bubbles said no cause i will be killing birds and yea.
"Oh ok we will be there"
"We? Wait are you with-"

I hung up on her i was blushing i looked at Brick who was sitting at the edge i walked to the edge and sat down next to him. I looked around the beautiful sunset i smiled at him and lean my head on his shoulder i can feel him look at my head. I close my eyes for a little while them open then i looked at his face.

No ones pov:

Blossom look at Brick face 'so close' they thought they leaned closer and closer until there lips crashed into each other they both felt right at the moment she tasted like Strawberry he thought and he tasted like Watermelon she thought.

They both pulled apart they looked at each other "Wanna stay here tonight"Brick said as he look at her "Yea sure she responded and they sat on the edge watching the sunsets together.

Back with the rest of the teens:

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!?" Buttercup yelled.

"Calm down Buttercup she is probably with Brick" said Bubbles trying to calm her middle sister.

"Yea i saw them leave together" Boomer said as he smiled.

"Anyway that is not the problem now we need to figure how to help Butch" Bubbles said as they all sigh.

The end.

Ok, so this is my first shot I tried 🙁😥 and thank you all.
848 words.