💚Who am I?💚

This one-shot is about Buttercup finding herself. So, this is a transgender story. I have seen many people do this so why not. This way means flashback. Contains suicide thoughts.
On with the story.

Buttercup sat there as she look at the tv. The show repeating itself. "Wanna be pretty? Try this to be the most prettiest girl-". Buttercup turned off the Tv as she groan. She got up and went into the kitchen pulling her hair that she grew.

'Buttercup laugh as she catch the football. Her hair was short. "Hey passed it here!" Her friend Butch yelled. She smiled and threw it over him. He caught it. She was moving backwards as she fell on top of someone. "Oh i am sorry." She said as she got up to help the person who turned out to be a boy. The boy just glare at her. "Watch where your going dude." He said. She froze. "Actually i am a girl." She corrected him. The boy laugh "A girl? You look like a boy, play like a boy, even have the same hair a boy would have." He said.

Buttercup wanted to punch him. She got her fist ready as she felt someone grab her shoulder. She turned and saw Butch. He shook his head to her as a 'no'. She frown but put her fist down as she walk away from the boy that was on the ground.'

That happen 2 years ago and she still thinks about it. She look at herself in the mirror that was in the kitchen. She felt like boy on the inside but she wasn't born like that. "Fuck." She said. She look at her hair. "I am a girl not a boy. I was born a girl." She said as she let tears come out of her eyes. 'Ding dong' she wipe the tears as she went to open the door.

No one was supposed to be here. Yet. "Who is it?" She yelled. "It's me your favorite friend!"  Yelled Butch as she laugh. She open the door "Hey Butch." She said as he hug her. She felt her cheeks go red. "So what do you want to do?" Buttercup asked as she sat on the couch. Butch came as he sat next to her "Actually i came here to talk to you." He said serious.

Buttercup eyes widen he was never serious.  She look at him. 'What if he found out about me and what i have done' she took breaths. "Yes?" She asked. Butch look away "I-i don't know how to say this." He said quietly. Buttercup hug him. Whatever it is you can tell me. "I am Bi" he said as Buttercup froze. She smile and hug him but harder. "You aren't mad?" He asked. She shook her head "Why would i?"

"I don't know.." He mutter. Buttercup peck him on the cheek as his cheek went red "No matter what i am here for you." She said. "I am too." He said. Buttercup smile. "Anyways i have to go and tell my brothers" he got up. "Wait..how did you found out?" Buttercup asked. Butch smile.

"I had a crush on this guy for a while. I thought i was gay but then i started to have feelings for this girl." He said as he stare at Buttercup. She smile and look away. She heard the door close. She got up. "I will never know unless i try." She mutter and went to the bathroom. She look in the mirror as she said four words "I am a girl." She said she repeated the words as she pulled her hair.

She grab a pair of scissor.
'"Come on just tell me!" Yelled Butch as he pulled Buttercup closed to him. She blush. "Fine." She mutter. She put her sleeve up as Butch eyes widen. He grab her arm "Why?" He asked. Buttercup burst out crying. She never ended up telling him but she did stop. He kiss it as he cup her cheeks "Please, i love you." He said'

These thoughts stay in her head. Unable to get out. She grab the scissor as she cut her hair. She kept going until it was short. She went and grab her wallet as she grab her keys.

Butch left as he felt relieved that Buttercup didn't leave him for being himself. As he got in the car he saw Buttercup going out. Her hoodie covering her face 'where is she going?' He thought as he follow her. He stop as she enter a hair salon. He raised an brow as he got out and look out.