💗 My Heart 💗

TW!!!!

The way she looks. Her smile. Her hair. Her eyes. Everything is just perfect, too perfect. No, he can't think like that.

He wanted to kill her. Have her dead. Wants to see the color red draining from her body.

But why is it hard for him to kill her now? She is in front of him right now. Scared in her eyes. Weak.

She tried getting up but always failed. So, why can't he kill her? I mean this is his chance. The one he has been waiting for.

He grab his knife. The one he promised he will kill her with. He bend down and cupped her cheeks. "W-why?" She asked quietly tears forming in her eyes.

Brick shurg. He grab his knife and made a tiny cut in her cheek. She stood still. Not moving at all. The blood coming out of the tiny cut.

He then hug her. He couldn't do this anymore. He just couldn't. "Blossom i-i am sorry." He said towards her.

Blossom was shock. She didn't know what to do or say. She then hugged back. "Do-don't be." She answer quietly.

Brick forced a laugh out. "I can't, i won't hurt you. And no one can't hurt you. Or i will killed them." He whisper in her ear. He then pick her weak body up and flew away. Leaving the scene.

"How are you feeling?" Brick asked as he wash the dishes. Blossom was laying on the couch. Staring at the ceiling.

"Feeling a bit better." She reply back. She sit up and look towards Brick. "Is there anything to eat?" She asked.

The two ignore about what happen. They just pretended it didn't happen. Brick called a 3 hour truce for both of them. He couldn't hurt her while she was weak. He couldn't.

"Well if you want anything i can give you something" he answer. Blossom walk over to him and stare at the clock ticking. '1 hour left' She thought to herself.

She sat on a chair. She took a deep breath as she clench her fist together. "Brick! I want to stop this! I want to call a truce forever!" She said standing up confidently.

Brick look at her confused as he set a plate of food in front her. He then stood on the other said leaning towards her.

(A/N imagine Brick on one side of the table leaning in and the other side is Blossom standing)

"Why?" He asked. I mean, this was his thing. The thing he loved the most. Chasing the girl he likes -Hates- and always wanting to win.

"Because this! This whole thing is bullshit! Don't you see it?! We been going at each other for years! Bubbles and Boomer are together! Even Buttercup and Butch are getting used to each other!" She argued.

Brick sigh. Of course he did. He knew she was right. "Fine." He answer. "But that doesn't mean our argument stops." He said. Even if they now had a truce. He couldn't bare not to see her. He needed too.

"Deal." She answer. Her voice was more like a ice queen. No emotion. She got up and flew out. She let out a breath she never knew she was holding and hide into her room.

Closing her eyes. She didn't saw darkness but a pair of red eyes. She gave a small smile. "Hehe Brick Jojo. Look what you do to me." She laugh to herself.

Days had passed. More like weeks. The two always had a chance to argue. People were glad their fights were over but their arguments drag them on.

Blossom always arguing about his life and Brick throwing nasty comments back. Even once Dexter asked Blossom on a date. Brick being Brick overheard and sent Dexter to the hospital.

"Why?! He is a normal human!" She yelled. Brick shurg. He gave zero shits about him. "So?" He asked. "So?!" And that started an another argument.

They only worked together once. "I hate her." They both said. The two reds look at each and smiled formed across their face.

Blossom using her brain and making ideas and Brick doing it. The two hardly work together!

Blossom quietly sneak into the house. Opening the window. "Hey pinky~" he said. Blossom scrunch her nose. "Don't call me that." She said as she enter the room setting her jacket down.

"Why not?" He asked. Blossom shurg. She liked the name but would never admitted it. She then sat next to Brick leaning her head on his chest.

Blossom cried then. Letting tears out. "I love him!" She cried into his chest. Brick frown. "Logan?" He asked. She slowly nodded. Brick gritted his teeth together. "Where?" He asked.

She didn't get what he meant but she wish she did. "He broke my heart." She cried softly. Brick sigh and got up. Placing her on the bed. "Sleep tight." He said kissing her forehead.

He came back late. Blossom rubbed her eyes. "B-brick?" She mutter but her eyes widen once she saw the blood. She ran towards him. "Whos?!" She yelled. Brick stared at her.

"Logan" he answer. Blossom clasped her handa over her mouth. "WHY!? WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO IT?!" She yelled but not before feeling a sting on her cheek.

Her eyes widen in realization. Brick cursed. "Blossom. Shit. I didnt-" he was cut off by Blossom stepping backwards when he step forwards.

She was holding her cheek as Brick eyes widen. "Fuck." He mutter before leaving the room. Blossom got up. Look in the mirror.

She ran out. Looking for him. "Brick!" She yelled. Soon she saw blood on the floor. Her eyes widen and enter it. She fell to the floor crying as she read the note.

'I told you that if someone hurts you i will killed them. I hurt you.....'

She cried more. Louder. "This hurt me!" She yelled. Soon her eyes close and cried letting the tears fall down. Not again. Not again. "I wanted you to be happy." She whisper.

Soon her eyes close and was met with darkness. "Another time?" She mutter and cried while holding his cold hand.