💚Bad Love💚Part.2

Weeks has passed since that thought Buttercup had. Of course she ignored the thought and put it deep down. Butch and her never speak ever since the thing. They did spotted each other. Butch and Buttercup never really got along but she did get along with Butch's bestfriend.

Mitch. Buttercup got along with him. She never understood how he can live with someone as Butch. She never really got the chance to asked him that. She got ready as she smiled at her look. The dress was cute for her surpriselgy. She didn't get it but Mitch got it for her as a little gift. (Top picture is a example of her dress and hairstyles)

The dress had flowers on the top and it didn't have any at the bottom. Her hair was tied together and flowers were on it. She thank herself for learning how to do her own hair. She left the room as she went downstairs and saw Mitch talking on the phone.

He stopped as he heard heels clicking and look up to see Buttercup. "Wow. You look beautiful. Told you i know how to dress people up." He grinned.

"Oh well." She laughed as she reach him. "Ready to go?" He asked. She nodded as he help her get in the car. Mitch was never really a huge fan of the mafia party and neither was Buttercup but since her future husband was going and was getting everything ready she had to go. She smiled as Mitch waved at her as the car left.

She sighed as she lean her head back. "So familiar." She let out a small laugh as she thought about the day her dad let her go. She didn't want to go here but he told her too. He basically threaten her about it. So she had no choice but to go.

She felt the car stopped as the bulter open the door. She thank him and got out feeling the fresh air hitting her face. She picked her dress up as she started walking to the entrance.

Soon she open the door and felt the déjà vu hit her. She saw some old men looking at her as she made a disgusted face. She gagged as she walk around more. "Any drinks, miss?" She turned around and saw a maid. She smiled and shook her head as the maid/bulter nodded and walk away to find more poeple who would want drinks.

"Heh. The bitch came." Buttercup stopped as she knew his voice. For the past weeks she been taking a notice in him. "Hah, the dumbass is here." She turned around and was met with dark forest green eyes.

He gave his smirk. "Good to see you too.... Your hotter than before." He grinned and then lean closer to her. "But i like seeing you in shorts and a tanktok." He chuckled.

Her eyes widened. "You fucking pervert." She glared at him. He shrugged. "Now be a good girl and enjoy the party." He said as he walked off. She made a fist with her hand as she walk the opposite direction.

She was thinking about beating his face into pieces. She then felt someone tap her shoulder as she turned around and saw a group of men.

They were all grinning like crazy. "What do you fuckfaces want?" She asked. The men smiled. "Want a drink sweetheart?" He asked as he shoved a drink in her hand. Buttercup glanced at the men and look at her drink.

"No thank you." She answer as she put her drink on a nearby table and started walking away. The group of men followed her acting like they never eaten for weeks.

She finally had enough as she turned around. The leader of the men stopped and grinned once again as he put his hand on her breast. The men laughed as he put his hand up. "Sorry hottie that was a accident." He laughed as his friends were all patting his back and telling him he did a great job.

One-Shots (PPGxRRB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें