💚It's always "No"💚

Credits:
butchercupforlife

Buttercup sat on a seat. Her hands shaking. "Where is he?" She mutter to herself. She look around to see people around her -some look like couples- which she hated. She groan. "Not here." She mumbled. She took a deep breath and act cool. She ate her popcorn.

"Are you alone?" Someone from behind asked her. She turned around to see a boy. She gave a small smile. 'Shit. Now i feel embarrassed' she thought. She shoved a popcorn in her mouth. "Can't i watch a movie by myself?" She asked. The boy shrugged. "I mean you look- i don't know lonely?" He said trying to watch over his words.

Buttercup frowned. "Well i am not." She smiled and turned back around. Her hands were shaking as she took a breath. "He makes me seem lonely." She mumbled. She took a breath as she pushed the bad thoughts away. "He is busy." She mumbled. She kept repeating those words.

*****

The movie finished. She left the theater. The sun shining in her eye she sigh. "Fine if he wants to play, so do i." She said to herself. She then walked away. "I am not a thing to mess around with." She grumbled to herself as she enter her house.

"Hey, BC how was the movie?" Bubbles asked with a cheerful smile. "It was great." She said with sarcasm. She set her things down. "Wait. Why are you in my apartment?" She asked. Bubbles smiled. "Well, i wanted to cook! Blossom didn't let me but i don't know why! She can't cook" Bubbles said.

Buttercup let out a small life. "Well, you can cook anytime here." She grinned. She then walked over to the kitchen. "Need help?" She asked. Bubbles shook her head. "No. You should study for college exams." She said. Buttercup thank her sister as she grabs her phone and some papers and went to her room.

She put her phone on disturb mode on as she plug her headphones in and decide to listen to some music. She closed her eyes. "He will notice." She mumbles. 'But what if he doesn't?' She thought. She grip her pencil. 'No, no he loves me. He will notice' she forced a smile on herself.

She closed her eyes as she thought about what happen in the movie theater. The way she tried covering herself. She knew the boy was right but then again he had no right coming to her. She look out the window. "Nightime already?" She mumbled to herself.

She got up and stretch. Letting a yawn escaped her mouth. She went out of her room. "Bubbles?" She walked around and went to the kitchen to see some spaghetti prepared. She let out a small laugh.

She washed her hands. Letting the water flowed through her hands. She sighed. Shutting the water off she then went back to the table and grab the forks. She started eating as she heard a ding in her phone.

She took it out expecting a text from her boyfriend but it was her sister asking if the food was good. She sighed once again and responding. "When is he going to text me?" She mumbled. "I should probably ignore him. He will know how it feels." She mutter as she contuine eating.

~The next day~

"Where is she?" Blossom mutter as she lean on the locker. Bubbles shrugged. "I saw her yesterday when she came back." She said. "She is always late but not this late!" She groaned. Leaning her head against the locker. Bubbles gave a small smile. "Maybe she is with her boyfriend." She guessed.