Back again.

No one pov:

Whisper were heard from eveywhere left to right and back again.

"I heard he can get any girl he wants"

"Well i heard he got into a fight with 3 boys and still won"

"They said he is a good kisser"

"Well i heard he got into all the fight for a girl"

"A boy getting into fight just for a girl? Now that is bullsh*t"

"No its true we use to be friends he told me all about it to"

Ahh. Yes the rumors spreading fast as a cheetah going around the school some people were excited to see who he was while others won't be to happy about his appearance like a girl who is walking into school.

Yes Blossom Utonium hated this day she knew who was coming back and she wish this whole thing was just a nightmare to her or a big fat prank.

She just hope the day will go fast oh how she hope it will.

As Blossom walked into her school to go to her locker she saw somone she hope not to see, the devil himself.

'He changed over the year' she thought she will be lying to herself about saying he doesn't look cute she stare at him as he stare back it was a big staring contest to see who will break away first no one did so Blossom walked past him.

'I could get my stuff after 2nd' she thought. While taking a little glimpsed of him he grab her wrist and he pulled her close to him.

"Now where do you think your going" he whispered into her ear. Blossom felt her whope spine shiver. She try getting out of his grip of course Brick Jojo was stronger than her.

"I am going to class?" She answered well it Mostly sound like a question than the answer he smile and kiss her cheeks than walked away like nothing happened.

Blossom stood there her face red like a tomato. Now she wish this whole thing was a dream as she just ran to her class and sat into her seat. She looked at the time 7:29 school starts at 8:00 (that goes for me to school starts at 8:00 lol).

She puts took her phone out and started texting her sister. Buttercup was coming late and Bubbles was probably with her boyfriend Boomer.

Blossom could feel someone staring at her she looks uo form her phone saw Brick smiling at her she gave him a glare before she puts her phone up and was about to walk to him until the bell rang and she sat down on her seat and ignore him.

(Time skip to luchtime)

Blossom went outside to eat her lunch she usually go outside to think or wants to be alone.

"Hey" she heard a voice she turned around to see.........the demon himself Brick Jojo she gave him a fake smile.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Look i am not good with feelings and sh*t but i like you Blossom i always have and all the boys i beat up was to protect you well kinda some liked while others were trying to use you so i beat them up for....you" Brick spoke. He look away his face red from blushing hard.

"Wow... Brick i..." Blossom trailed off she was speechless she didn't know what to say and all this she hated him for being a 'bad boy' type she blushed hard.

So she look at him with a cute smile on her she took his cheek near her and kiss it he blush a little while she was smiling.

"Well i guess i like you to Brick" Blossom answer Brick smile and kiss Blossom on the lips.

The two shared a very hot moment there they both smiled.

"Well now your mone and no one else" Birck said as he put his arm around her.

"Well please just don't get jealous" she told him and gave him the puppy eyes dog.

"Fine" he answer and they both got up and walked back inside the school because lunch was over.

The rumors about them being together spread around the whole school no one dare to mess with Blossom well besides Princess :/ but that didn't bother Blossom cause she was happy with Brick.

And they grew up together too.

I hate school ;-; i been caught up with homework and stuff i will post a blues one yaay (supposed to be sleeping almost got caught😌)