Thank you (not a serious shots)

The professor set down the plates. "Buttercup bring the food here." He yelled. Buttercup came out of the kitchen and set it down. "There." She smiled. "Professor!" Bubbles yelled. "Yes honey?" He asked as he turned to see his youngest daughter. "Do i look ugly in this dress!" She asked as she pointed to herself. The professor shook his head. "No you look beautiful." He said. Bubbles smiled. "Thank you." She turned to Buttercup "Need help?" She asked. Buttercup nodded.

Bubbles help her set the plate. "Professor i already sent the invation to the Mayor, Ms. Bellum, Ms. Keane, and the rowdyruff boys." Blossom said as she check all her stuff off the clipboard. "Ok good." The professor said he turn to Buttercup. "No starting arguments about the most stupidest stuff." He stare at her raven hair Daughter. "Fine." She mumble.

"Ok we don't have time to waste let's get ready!" He said while clapping his hands.

Some times later

'Ding dong' "There HERE!" Bubbles yelled as she ran to open the door. Everyone walk in as Bubbles stood trying to find Boomer. She frown as she closed the door. "They are not here yet." She mumble. "Don't worry Bubs they probably late." Buttercup said. Bubbles nodded trying to think on the good side. "Your right." She answer. They all sat down. 'Ding dong' Bubbles got up as she ran to the door.

"Boomie!" She yelled as Blossom and Buttercup went to go look at the boys. Buttercup smirks "Hey Butch watcha got there." she said pointing at the bag. "Food." He said. Buttercup smile "Well what are you three standing there for? Come on in!" Blossom said. They all came in. "Sweet!" They sat in the chair. "We should probably go around and say what we are thankful for. I will go first. I am thankful for my amazing three little girls! And the Mayor and keane and Bellum your amazing too" Professor said as he smiled at his girls and the mayor, keane and sara bellum.

Blossom clear her throat. "I am thankful for you dad and my sister of course because without them i wouldn't be able to control myself oh and i am also thankful for Brick." Blossom said with a smile. "I am grateful for my brothers they always stood by my side and listen to me and i am so grateful Blossom is hot-"

"Ahh to much." Buttercup yells. Brick smirk "Anyways i am thankful y'all of you accpecting me even with my past flooding around." He finish. Butch smile "My turn!" Bubbles yelled. "I am very grateful for everyone and everything! My Dad, Buttercup, Blossom, Bellum, Jake, Keane, Harry Pitt, Mike, Mitch, Robin, Elmer, Floyd and Loyd, Boomie!, Brick, Butch, Mayor, Kylie, Kristy, Reese, Steven, Pearl, Jeckie, Applejack, Fluttershy-" Bubbles was cut off by Buttercup who groan. "Oh right i am happy to still be here. And i love Boomer!" She said.

Boomer blush. "I am thankful for everyone especially my brothers! And Bubbles!" Boomer said as he smiled. "I am thankful for monsters!" Buttercup yelled. Blossom look at her "Uhh why?" She asked. "Because without them i wouldn't be able to kick ass." She said as she rolled her eyes as if it wasn't obvious. "Ok Boomer you may continue." Blossom nodded towards Boomer.

"I am also thankful for y'all of you for putting trust in us." He smiled. Bubbles hug him. "No problem. "Butch you go j already said mine." Buttercup said. Butch nodded. "Thankful for hot girls." He said. Buttercup punch him "Be less of a disgusting ass." She said as he fell down. "Ouch fine grateful for you three girls for actually putting faith in us and the professor for showing us our new powers" he said. The professor nodded. "Thankful for you three girls saving the city and pickles!" The mayor said as everyone laugh.

"I am just thankful for you John and you three amazing girls and boys." Keane said as she smiled. "Thankful y'all of you." Ms.bellum said as she smiled. "Ok now that we are done-" the professor didn't get to finish as someone crash in there window. "You ain't starting without me" i yelled as i grab a chair and sat down. "Oh uh what are you doing in the story?!" Blossom yelled as she tried pushing me out. "Wait! I need to say who i am thankful duh!" I yelled. "Oh right you may continue!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to say i am thankful for my readers without you i would have given up and i am thankful for besteverday without them i wouldn't have never started this one shot. I probably would never even write one until they came and ask me and i knew this was a chance to right one and here i hit 1k reads so thankful for yall of you!" I said. Everyone aww (beside Buttercup and Butch).

"Now let's dig in!" I yelled as he ate and talked.

The end

I am so thankful for yall of you i wouldn't continue the book but with people reading and the poeple who did stay i knew it wasn't fair. Have an amazing day and stay safe!

"Food fight!"