💜 Don't give up 💜

For my 70 part i decided to have the purples join in :)
Story idea by: Butchercup_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thought love was dead, but now your changing my mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am sorry, but this isn't working." The girl said quietly. "Wa-wait what do you mean this isn't working?" He asked.

"Weren't we happy? Did i do something wrong? I could fixed it if i did!" He pleaded.

"Blitz it's not you, it's me. Your a great guy it's just, i lost feelings." She reply. Her head hanging low. Blitz eyes widen. He sigh in frustration. He finally look away.

"Okay.... Well bye." He mutter and walk out of her house. The girl he truly love is out of his life. His life was slowly falling apart.

~1 week later~

"Here you go, boss!" A men answer as he handed his boss a cup of coffee. The men look at it before spilling it on the ground.

"Your one mintue late! How am i supposed to drink this?" He asked. The men sigh. "Now, clean it up! Before i fired you!" He yelled towards the poor men.

"I feel bad for Fred." Someone mutter. "Same, i guess the boss isn't having a great day." Someone else join.

"I heard his girlfriend dump him." The first person said. "Wait, for real? They were my OTP couple." The second person sigh.

"Apperantly she ''lost feelings'' towards him. I bet that's bullshit." The 1st person said. "Well now i can't believe in true love anymore they been dating for....?" The second person tried counting their fingers.

"6 years." The 3rd person said. "Well, let's go back to work before he relies that we aren't working." Someone suggested as the three of them went to work.

"Uh sir there is someone here that wants to work here." Fred -the assistant- said. Blitz look at him. "Bring them towards me." He answer coldly.

Fred nodded and walk away. Blitz sigh as he started organizing his notes. "Sir, she is waiting for you." Fred answer. Blitz nodded towards him and he went back outside the room.

Soon the door open. Blitz didn't care to look up. He heard heels walking and soon someone was standing in front of him.

He finally look up. Seeing a girl with brown hair and purple eyes. "You came here to join?" He asked. The girl nodded and sat in front of him.

She took out folders and set it in front of her. "My name is Bunny, i am 22 year old and i came here to work and not play around." She answer.

Blitz look at Bunny. "Is your name a joke?" He asked. Bunny face suddenly has a hint of blsuh on it. "N-no that's my re-real name." She stuttered out.

'Where did her confident self go?' Blitz thought. "Well your in." He answer. "Now go and ask Fred for the rest of your information." He said as he told her to go away.

Bunny got up, gathering her things. "Thank you." She smiled and got ready to leave before stopping.

"I can tell your broken. Sometimes love is not the person you expect it to be. That's why you got to try." She mutter to him before leaving.

Blitz sat there. Thinking about the girl. Then he thought about his ex. He sigh and got up. "Fred. Come here." He said as Fred came running to him. "Y-yes sir?" He stuttered out.

"Go and show the new girl her place." He smiled softly before walking away. Fred nodded and walk away to find the girl.

Blitz walk. His mind thinking about her. 'I shouldn't be thinking about her.' He thought to himself over and over again. I mean why should he think about her?

He already had a break up? He couldn't move on that fast? But why is that girl stuck on his mind? Like a posion to him. He sigh frustrated.

At the end of the day, that's all he thought about. About her purple eyes, her brown hair, the way her hair is tied the purple suit she wore.

She stayed on his mind. 'Was i in her mind like she was in mine?' He asked no one in particular. He couldn't take her out.

Blitz was walking out as the day was about to be over. He bump into someone. "Sorry." He mutter and bent down to help. "No it's fine." The person answer.

'That voice! Is it her?' He look up to see the girl. Bunny. "H-hey." He stuttered out. She gave a small smile towards him. "Hi." She breath out. Not even noticing that she had held her breath.

He handed her stuff to her. "Uh here is your stuff." He said. She smiled and thank him. The two stood there awkwardly.

"I feel like we started on a bad start." Blitz blurted out. "We? No that's you." Bunny corrected with a giggle.

Blitz strach the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry about that. I had a rough day." He mutter. "I could tell." Bunny beam.

"How did you know i went through.....a breakup?" He asked. Bunny gave a small smile. "Everyone was talking about it. Your assistant even told me." She said as she look away.

"Oh..." He mutter. Bunny then placed a hand on his shoulder. "How about we meet each other tomorrow? Like a date." She said with a small smile.

Blitz turned away with a tinted Blush on his face. "Sure, a date." He smiled. This made Bunny blush.

"Well see you there, Blitz." She giggled as she walk out. Blitz smiled but then realized he never got her number.

Blitz put his hands in his pocket. Ready to yell when he felt a notecard. He took it out. He smiled as he went out.

'I can't wait for tomorrow.' He thought as he felt the happiest.

The note read: Call me :) or don't.... But i would really love to meet you! 205-***-****.

The end

I finish this at 1000 words. :) i just want to thank everyone! I finally made it to 70! I am so happy for everyone and everything. I just need 20 more one-shots and i am done. I will start adding purples like 80 and 90 are going to be purple. Unless somethings change. Have a wonderful day! And if your having bad whether please be safe <3