💚Bad love💚

"This is stupid." She mutter. Her arms crossed as her maids were dressing her up. "I know, but your father-" the maid was cut off. "I know! I don't want him f*cking owning me. He tells me what to do every f*cking day." She snapped. The maid flinch as Buttercup apologize to her.

"Sorry just stress." She mumbled. "I know. I wish i could take is away." Her mother said. Buttercup turned around as she glanced at her mother. "Hello, mother." She spat out. Her mother frowned. "I know, how you feel. I was forced to married your dad." She said quietly.

Buttercup sighed. After all it wasn't her mother fault that she is getting a forced marriage. It's her father. "Sorry." She mumbled out, once again. She wasn't the type to apologize so many times in a day. "Do i really have to go today? Can't i meet him in private?" She asked.

Her mother shook her head. "No, sorry sweetie." She said. Buttercup crossed her arms. "I should have run away with the love of my life like Bubbles did!" She grumbled. Bubbles is Buttercup sister. She was supposed to get married today instead of Buttercup but she ran away. There is a lot of rumors going around on what happen but that's for another time.

"Well you should be calm like Blossom was." Her mother commented. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "I am not Blossom." She glared at her. Blossom her oldest sister was also in a forced marriage. Turns out her her husband and her were a huge opposite and eventually they got along. "Mom! Blossom and her husband knew each other a long way back!" Buttercup lied.

Her mother shook her head. "That's a lie." She glance at her daughter. She then sighed. "Look, i know it's going to very fast and beside he can't be that bad." Her mother said. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "Mom he is a f*ckboy." Buttercup answer. She shook her head. "Isn't that good? He could leave you alone and you can do anything!" She said happily.

Buttercup rolled her eyes. She then pick her dress up and walked in front of the mirror. Her green long dress with sparkle on the top fading as its going down. Her hair tied up and only two front strings out. Buttercup frowned. This wasn't her. There wasn't makeup on her face since she barely wears some. Her mother came behind her. "You look amazing." She said happily.

Buttercup was nervous. She bit her lip. "N-no. I can't do this! I am only 17 getting married to a 19 year old!" She yelled. Her mother hugged her from behind. "I know, darling. I wish i could do something but this is something i can't do." She whisper in her ear. Buttercup sigh. "Well, father is waiting, right?" She asked.

"Yes." She responded as she left the room. Buttercup look at her maid. "Good luck." She mumbled. "You too." She said. Buttercup picked her dress up lightly as she walked out of the room. "Here comes the bride!" Her father joked. Buttercup walked down the stairs as she groan. "Don't joke about that." She said once she was in front of him.

"I can say anything. You little worthless sh*t." He laughed. Buttercup made a fist with her hand. Gripping it. "Okay, let's go and take you now. They can't wait forever!" He said. He then walked out with his girlfriend. Buttercup sigh. "Your really going to let him treat you this way?" She asked to her mother. She shrugged.

Buttercup then went out of the house to her car. Getting in she lean her head back. "I don't want this." She mutter under her breath. She closed her eyes. Thinking about how life could be if this never happens. She could leave the mafia. Forget her past. Get a husband. Have kids. Live a normal life. Anything. But here she is. Getting forced to get marry to someone she doesn't know.

"We are here." Her father said. He wiped his lips as Buttercup gave him a disgusted look. She left the car as the driver help her. She thanked him as she went inside the mansion. Two butler open the door as she enter. There were a lot of people. Buttercup groaned. 'I should have killed my father.' She thought.