💚Empty💚

TW: Mention of suicide, cutting, depression, and R@pe.✏
Some cursing. On with the story.
No powers

I can't handle these pressures
All I can say is, this stress hurts
Things are supposed to get better
I just need to put myself first

Buttercup stood there as words were thrown at her. She was supposed to be the toughest 'what happen to me?' She thought as she hug herself trying to shield herself.

I'm always trying my hardest
Not to pick myself apart, this
Energy's killing my vibes now

Buttercup gave a small smile. She took a deep breath. Trying to be happy. She close her eyes but when she did those memories haunt her. She open her eyes she wanted to scream.

Sometimes I just wanna drown out
All of the thoughts in my mind, too much
Going on at the same time, I
Wish it would stop and I've tried, but
Life just sucks then we all die

Buttercup stood behind the building as she stare at him. The perfect guy at school, Butch Jojo. She put her hands into fist as she let nore tears out. "Fuck you." She mutter as she walk away from the place. He had the perfect life she wanted that.

That's just reality, yeah, don't lie to me
Yeah, I'm fucked up, but I don't wanna be

Buttercup put the razor back as she clean up the mess when she walk out of her 'home'. She got some ugly words thrown at her. "You slut! just go ahead and kill yourself." Jassy told her. Buttercup frown but ignore her as she went into her room. The girls were separated (Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup) their father died and they couldn't stay alone. Blossom was sent into their aunt but from their dad side (thier mom died giving birth) and then Bubbles to the grandparents and Buttercup to their mom side of the family.

I wonder if I'm good enough
Or maybe I've just had too much
To drink, to smoke, to swallow
I'm drowning up my sorrows
There's rules I'll never follow
Pretend there's no tomorrow
I wish there was no tomorrow

Buttercup frown as the bottles layed around her. She wanted to scream and let it all out. She wanted the pain to stop but she wanted to be strong for her sisters. "I wish there was no tomorrow." She mutter as tears slid out. 'Knock knock'. Buttercup raised her eyebrow in confusion. Nobody evers knocks the door. They usually barg in and yelled words at her. She got up and clean the bottle as she said 'Come in'. Her uncle came as he smirk. Buttercup face pale as she scream knowing she was alone.

But I'm empty inside, yeah, I'm empty inside
And I don't wanna live, but I'm too scared to die

Buttercup got up. Ready to go to school, she wanted to leave the damn place. She closed her eyes as she left the house ready to go to school. As she kept walking she felt someone following her. She put on her hood walking faster. As she did she bump into someone making her fall on her butt. She look up and saw Butch. She got up quickly on her own ignoring his hand. She look back quickly to see no one there. She took a deep breath. "Damn...what's wrong?" A voice asked she turned and saw Butch. "I-i thought someone was following me." She said.