💚 Drunk 💚

No one pov:

'Everything was supposed to be perfect, perfect lover, perfect family, perfect party everything' Buttercup thought as she looked around the club her sister dragged her into the club cause Mitch cheated on her 'yea throw away 5 years together it doesnt matter' she always told herself she took another drink she only had 8 shots and since she had powers its hard to get drunk her sister were having fun dancing with someone. What Buttercup didnt know was that someone was staring at her from far away.

Buttercup pov:

"Stupid Mitch, stupid love why do i have it." I mutter to myself as i watched my sister "heh" at least they are having fun. 'She didn't have to forced me into a dress tho' i thought i looked around i could feel someone staring at me.

I look around i saw no one i got up from my seat and walked to the exit 'i need to get out of here' i thought i walked out and felt the fresh air i looked at the restaurant across.

I could feel my tears threatening to come out. At the others side i could see Mitch and the girl he cheated on me with. I wipe my tears and flew up to the tallest building and sat down.

"Hey" said a voice i turned around 'great butch is here yay (not the sarcasm)' i thought.

"What the hell do you want?" I said as i looked at the sky.

"Just wanted to come by i saw you flew up there and i saw you at the club" he answered 'wait was he the one staring at me? Wait no what am i thinking Buttercup why would he stare at you'.

"Just needed some fresh air" i said 'me and Butch are Frenemies' i looked at the dark sky i felt him sat next to me.

Butch pov:

I sat next to Buttercup she leaned her head on my shoulder on me which surprise me i let her leaned on me.

"You know i used to have a crush on you" she said while laughing her cute laugh i blush a little 'Her crush'.

"You know i also had a crush on you to" i said as she got up and looked at me a tint of blush across her face. Her pretty plump red lips 'i wonder how they taste' i thought as i leaned closer she seems to follow my lead and our lips crash i force my tongue into her mouth which i did and explore every part of her mouth 'Green apple' i thought as we pulled away with a string of saliva.

She was blushing so hard i smiled at her cuteness "So what do you say Butterfly" i said as i pick her up "Butter-fly?" She question as i nodded "I dont wanna use the nickname Mitch gave you and anyways wanna go to my house? My brothers are at the club with your sister" i asked she nodded we flew up to my house and i open the door for her to get in then close it.

We went to my room and shut the door and lock it.

Lets just say they had a lot of fun in there and he made sure that she was only his.

Ok so i probably wont do lemons
566 words.
(Sorry for the late updates i been doing a lot of things i have school next week ahh!!)