💙Be happy💙

Bubbles layed on her bed. Looking at the ring she had on her hand. A very special moment turned into something so awful. She sighed as she sat up slowly and tied her hair up. She needed to refresh her mind and she needed to talk to him. She put on her shoes and stood up.

She left the room. She suck in her breath as she walked downstairs giving a quick. ''going on a walk'' phrase. She started off slowly but started going a bit quicker. She needed this. She didn't know about him but she for sure did. She knocked on her boyfriend door. Waiting patiently as he open the door confused seeing her then she dump him.

Covering up and explaining things before walking away sadly. She walked to the one person she can trust with everything. The one she tells her feelings about everything. She knock on his door. She heard some footstep coming down and the door open. There he was. Boomer.

"I did it." She mumbled. He open his arms and she hugged him softly. Tears coming out of her eyes as he grabbed her and closed the door behind them. "There. It's okay." He assured as he walked to the living room with her. Putting her down and going to the kitchen to get her some apple juice.

He came back and handed her the juice. "So, tell me what happened this time?" He asked as he sat down and turned towards her. "He flirts with other girls. I really love him. We been together for like 10 months! I can't believe that jerk." She ranted on as she told him the times he was a horrible boyfriend.

He sighed as he patted her back awkwardly. "There. It's going to be okay. I'm here for you and I'm always going to be. No matter what because i love you." He smiled with a tint of blush across his cheeks. She smiled at him. "Thank you."

He nodded. "Now let's watch a movie to pass the time quickly. Then i can set the bed if you want to sleep over." He said. She nodded happily as she smiled at him. "Your the best. You been there for me. Everytime." She look at him. "Yeah, like i said. I'm always there for you." He smiled. She leaned her head back and turn to the tv.

The two stayed silent for the rest of the movie. Not speaking at all or talking. Just quiet with the movie in the background with it's noise. He didn't dare to say anything. She was to nervous to say something. So that's how it went. With the two just not talking. Awkward. Yes. Boring. No. They enjoyed each other company even if there is no talking.

After the movie was over the two set up things in the room for Bubbles can have a place to sleep. Right when they were done. She layed on the bed while he layed on the floor (because he wanted to). "I think i should stop." She said out of no where.

"What do you mean?" Boomer asked as he layed still. "Well I'm suck at this. I think i should just give up." She mumbled quietly. "Well I'm not goimg to stop you nor encourage you. I think that you shouldn't stop love. After all each one you learn something." He said as she gave a small laugh.

"Well then. I guess that's all I needed to hear after everything that has happened." She said. "That's good but i think i will be a better lover than the other assholes." He said as she froze. Well more like she has a shock expression. She stayed there. Thinking quietly. Didn't want to say anything. "What?" She finally said after.

"You heard me. I know you so well. Bubs I think i can do so much better than those assholes. I'm here. Always am and i love you so much." He said. She squeeze the blanket. "Goodnight, Boomer." She muttered as she covered herself.

"Goodnight Bubbles but i hope this doesn't change anything between us."

~the next morning~

Bubbles felt the light shine on her as she woke up and rubbed her eyes. She yawn softly as she look down on the floor. "He isn't here.' She thought as she got off the bed and left the room. She started heading downstairs. She heard some voices as she reach downstairs she saw Boomer and his mother.

"Oh, Bubbles you're here!" Harley -Boomer's mom- said as she smiled sweetly at her. "Hey, Harley. How are you doing?" She asked. "Good. Thanks for asking!" Harley said with a smile as she walked over to them. She look at Boomer and took in his features and that's when she noticed things she never notice.

How his hair was a mess and he had eyebags under his eyes and how tired he looks. 'Did he look like this yesterday?' She thought to herself. Boomer handed her a cup of coffee as she thank him softly. He nodded as a 'your welcome' sign. She took a sip as she smiled to herself. "Anything new for you Bubbles?" Harley asked her.

Bubbles bit her lip as she shook her head. "Nope! But I'm thinking of going into the art club!" She smiled. "Oh that's seem cool. I think Boomer wants to get into it as well." She said. Bubbles grinned. "Boomer is great at everything!" She said as she smiled as Boomer who just gave a quick smile before going back to his ceral.

"Anyways i have to go. Bye kiddos." Harley said as she grabbed her things and left the place leaving the room back to being quiet. "Boomer about yesterday-" She didn't have time to finished as Boomer cut her off. "It's fine. Forget about it." He said quickly as he finished his ceral and put it into the sink.

"But i can't forget about it!" Bubbles yelled as she stood up. "Boomer i just can't. And i didn't realized till now that i wanna be with you! You were there for me! With everything. You make me happy Boomer!" She yelled. He look over at her.

"Well i love you. I always tried to give you hints." He sighed as she look away. "Sorry. I guess it's me who have been thinking differently." She said as she walked close to him. He dried his hands and got close to her and pick her up. "I love you. Always have and always will." He said. She smiled.

"Then Boomer want to be my boyfriend?" She asked. "Sure. And i promise. I want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me." He said. "Well I'm happy with you." She said as she giggled. He smiled and hugged her close. "Good. As long as your happy so am i." He smiled.

He carried her to the living room and sat down while she was on his lap. "This is nice." He mumbled and she laughed. "Yeah. It is. Now you won't have to hear me crying over boys." She joked as he rolled his eyes.

"And that's my favorite part. I will never break your heart."

Hope you enjoyed it!