Halloween Special

Recommended by: besteverday

"Come on girls" Blossom said as was getting ready to leave. "Why do we have to go again?" Buttercup questioned as she smack her gum loud. Blossom look at her raven hair sister. "Come on Buttercup if we go then maybe, we can get on her good side" Bubbles said. "Ok whatever" Buttercup answered. Bubbles put her coustume in a bag. She smiled. "Buttercup where is your coustume?" She questioned her raven hair sister. Buttercup just shurg. "Where is yours?". "In my bag. Duh. She said she wants us to dress up at her house" Bubbles answered.

"Come on girls lets go" Blossom said as she swung her bag around her shoulder. The girls walked over the Princess house. "Why does her house have to be far away?" Buttercup groan. "I mean you can fly there and be there early" Blossom answer. Buttercup just shook her head. "You know what walking is better" she answered. The walk there was silent with Bubbles humming.

"So who is going to knock?" Buttercup questioned. Bubbles rolled her eyes as she knock her door. The girls waited for a little awhile till the door open. Princess squeal as she hug the girls "OMG I'm so glad y'all could make it." She said as she let go of the hug. "So where are your coustume?" She asked. Bubbles and Blossom pointed at their bag as Buttercup just stood there. Princess turned to her. "Buttercup where is your coustume?" She asked. "I-i didn't feel like dressing up." She said as she crossed her arm.

Princess look shock as she let tears come out of her eyes. "YOU STILL HATE ME! I thought maybe we could be friends today but I GUESS not" she cried. Bubbles frown as she went over to Princess trying to cheer her up. Blossom went and grab Buttercup by the arm. "Buttercup please dress up. We can't let Princess be evil again this is our hope" Blossom pleaded as she look at her sister eyes. Buttercup pinched the bridge of her nose before muttering a 'fine' and walking towards Princess.

"Princess i will dress up for your Halloween party but i don't have a coustume" Buttercup said as she pointed at herself. Princess face lights up as she quickly wipe off the tears as she smiled. Her face "follow me" she said as she push them up the stairs to her room. Princess went into her closet as she chose some random costumes for the girls. Princess then came out as she handed Buttercup her coustume "This will fit you perfectly." She said with a smile. Buttercup just look at it before grabbing it. "Thank you". She said.

She look at it "Devil?" She questioned. "Yes of course you will rock this hot outfit" she said as she clasped her hands together. Buttercup just sigh. Princess turned to Blossom and Bubbles. "Well what are you waiting for, GO CHANGE" She squealed. Blossom and Bubbles grab their clothes. The girls got in a closet as they change. Blossom look at her outfit as she sigh. "This is my costume from 9th grade" she mutter. She look at the outfit "A nurse" she mutter. She tried putting it on as she finally got it on she put on some makeup than she got out. Bubbles look at her clothes as she frown. It was cute, a bunny outfit but.. "These are too small" she said. Bubbles put on the clothes and grab the bunny ears as she put it on her head. She put her makeup on. She got out of the closet.

Buttercup cringed at the clothes the only thing she liked about it was its horn and tail. She got the whole coustume on as she walk out. Each girl stare at each other before their mouth hang open. Blossom and Bubbles clothes were tight since they wore this when they were in 9th. There clothes show some skin and it show the girls curves. Buttercup coustume was more tight it show her thighs and it show her curves. The girls face were red. "Uhh i think it's better not to go." Blossom said as she look down at herself. "Agree." Buttercup mutter.

"Hehe i don't think you can't go... The party started 15 minutes ago.." Princess said as she smiled. "What?" The girls questioned. "Well it took yall a long time to do your hair and makeup so go and have fun" Princess said as she pushed the girls out the door. The place was fill with drunk teenagers. Each girls walk out. "How about we stick together" Blossom yelled through the crowded place. "And lets not cuase attention we don't need that" she yelled once again. The girls smiled as they walked around Princess Morbucks Mansion. Each girl walked until they felt eyes on them. When they turned they saw three eyes staring at them.

Each girl meet eyes with their counterparts as they saw them. The girls haven't seen them in a long time, it's a surprise they seem then here at the party. (And the boys grew to be mighty fine) "Girls we got to split up" Blossom yelled through the crowd as she ran her own way. "Be careful" Bubbles yelled as she ran to another direction. Buttercup just sigh as she ran upstairs trying not to get attention from the people down there. As she ran up the stairs fully. She felt like someone was following her as she walked into a hallway that was peaceful and quiet she took deep breath as she rested her head on the wall. Right when she tried getting up she felt a hand on her neck as she open her eyes fast to see the one and only Butch. He smirked at her as he got closer to her ear and in a deep voice he said "Miss Me Butterbitch."

_
(I didn't actually know how i was going to end so i might make a part twoooo)
"Look" Bubbles yelled as she shove the phone and my face "what? Did i grew more read?" I asked. Bubbles shook her head. "No i just wanted to remind you that YOU ARE LOVE NO MATTER WHAT. AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF I DO!! AND IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO I'M HERE" i nodded along with her. *she is right* "Also its 1.27k or 1.37k something" Buttercup said as she smirk. "Hey your not aloud to be here go back to the one shot where Butch is choking you" i yelled. *Buttercup face turned red as she went away* "Once again Thank you and be happy with yourself"