💗 Kids (part 1) ❤

(No powers)

Age:7

"Oh come on, please?" Beg a little girl. "No!" Yelled a boy. The little girl just frowned as she sat on the ground. "Your mean!" She yelled. The boy felt bad as he sat next to her. "I'm sorry, do you forgive me?" He asked as he hugged the small girl. "Yes." She giggled as she hugged him back. The two kids stay like that for a few hours until their parents came and pick them up.

Age:10

"I want that ice cream." The young girl said as she played with her hair. "Hmm no." Said the boy as he grab the ice cream for himself "Hey! I will tell Buttercup your being a butthole" the girl yelled the boy mutter a fine before giving it to her. She giggled as she grab it. "Hey do you like someone so far?" The girl asked. The boy just shook his head as a 'no'. "Do you?" He asked. The girl just nodded as she gave the boy her ice cream for they can share. "Ooh? Who is it." "I won't tell you yet" she said with a smile. The boy just playfully push her. "Aww is little Blossy scare~ to tell me her crush?" He said as he poke her cheek. Blossom just blush as she push the boy. "No! Fine...its Dexter." She said. Brick raised an eyebrow. 'Dexter?' He thought. But shrugged it off at the end. "Come on let's go to the sing" Blossom yelled as drag Brick to the swingsets.

Age:14

"This is so fucking hard." Said a teen he had long red hair and *beautiful* crimson red eyes. He had his hair in a man ponytail. "Come on, Brick this is the most easiest project ever. And language" Said another teen she had long red hair that was tied in a ponytail and *unique* pink eyes. "Easy for you to say! I wasn't paying attention." He mutter the last part. "Oh? Is that so. Then who were you paying attention to?" She questioned as she tilt her head. 'You' he thought as he quickly said "The new girl." Blossom frowned but it turned to a smiled really quickly. "Oh~ so Brick does have a crush the new girl." She said. Brick just glare at his bestfriend. "Jeez Blossom. Let's just get back to work" he said under his breath. Blossom nodded as she grab some paper.

Age:18

Blossom wore a long pink dress (fully lined, 8 bones in the bodice, chest pad in the bust, lace up back) "You look amazing." Brick said as he lit a cigarette. Blossom just scrunch up her nose. "Brick please put that down." Blossom said as she grab the cigarette and turned it off. "And thank you." She said as she spin around. Brick open the car door. "Come let's go before your sisters get worried that you didn't come early" Brick said. "Wow! Brick being a gentlemen" Blossom giggled. Brick just sigh. Blossom played with her hands as they were getting their. "Hey, you ok?" Brick asked. Blossom slowly shook her head. "No... Dexter just cancelled our prom night. Saying he had somewhere to be..."

Blossom look out the window. "Hey don't worry about that dumbass.." Brick said. Blossom smiled. "Yea. Maybe". When they got to the prom. Brick park and open the door for Blossom. "Here~" he smirked. Blossom just glare at him. "Come on Red" Blossom teased as Brick face turned red. "Can't say the same thing. Pinky~" he said back. Blossom blushed the two enter the party *prom*. Blossom look inside her eyes shinning. "Hey be right back." Brick said. Blossom nodded as Brick walk away off to somewhere. Blossom walked around but soon stop as she saw 'Dexter?' "Wh-what is he doing here?!" Blossom mutter as she felt tears coming out her eyes. She saw him with another girl. 'He asked me to be his date only for him to cancelled it and GO OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!?' Blossom hugged herself she needed to go.

The place was hot. She felt like passing out. "I need to get out" she tried running out of the place. As she did she bump into someone. "Blossom?" She look up."oh my gosh Brick" she said as she cried on him. "Bloss what's wrong?" He asked. Blossom look up at him with her pink eyes. "D-dexter was here.." She said. Brick mouth drop. 'He lied to her!' He hugged her. "Shhh it's going to be ok." He said. Blossom look up at him. "And i used to love him." She said. Brick felt hurt. Of course he did. He loved her but she liked someone else. "Come on." He grab her. He clean her face. "Let's show him what he is missing." Brick said as he started to dance with her.