💗Spin the bottle 💗

Just saying now that its gonna be messed up lol.

Pov: Blossom

I never agreed to this. I mean why should i even be here? I stared to my left and now remember why. Bubbles. Of course it's her. Always tries to make me feel included even if i'm good. Something I will never get.

I sat on the couch as i watch bodies pressed together. Boys grabbing on to girls and girls on to boys. I took a sip of my water which I brought from home because I don't trust party drinks.

The music was loud. Everyone was laughing a little loud as well... I mean or course they will. It's a party and yet i didn't want to be here at all. I got ready to go and wait in the car before i felt someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Bubbles.

"Bloss! We are going to play a game and we need more people!" She said as she then started to drag me somewhere not listening to me protest about not wanting to go.

We got to a room. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. There was a big group just talking about 7 to 10 people. "Bubs why did you bring me here?" I asked. Trying not to hurt her feelings.

"We just needed more people. We are playing spin the bottle." She said as she grabbed an empty bottle and clapped her hands as everyone turned their heads to her. I wanted to run. Be far away from here. I didn't like this but I can't tell that to Bubbles.

"We are going to play spin the bottle! And if you don't want to kiss the person that you land on you have to do a punishment that we all have to agree on. Is everyone okay with that?" Bubbles asked as everyone just shrugged and others nodded.

There was about 10 to 15 people in here. I looked around examining everyone slowly. As i turned my head I already caught someone staring straight at me. Brick Jojo. He didn't even look away when i caught him instead he smirk.

Me and Brick never got along. There were moments that we did but those are rare. And i mean really rare. There were times where i wanted to kiss him but that doesn't happened a lot.

Everyone knew that all we do is argued about who has the better grades or the highest. Sometimes its about who did the better fun raisers. We always compete no matter what. So seeing him here doesn't surprised me.

I wanted to run over and slap him. I stared at his clothes and saw he was wearing his original clothes he always wears. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked away first as i went to go sit next to Buttercup.

"Hey Bloss. Ready for this?" She asked as i just simply nodded. Not knowing what else i was supposed to do. I really didn't want to be here and with Brick here there is a chance my bottle might land on him and i don't want that happening at all.

"Ready as ever." I mumbled back to her. Bubbles sat down as she smiled. "I will go first!" She said as she spun the bottle. Everyone watch. Seeing who she will have to kiss. Everyone sat back down seeing Boomer got it as Bubbles blushed and so did he.

It was obvious they both like each other but was never mentioned. The two went to kiss as Blossom turned and once again made eye contact to Brick again. She glared at him as he just kept smirking at her. She felt angry but at the same time... Excited.

The bottle was passed and soon it was Brick turned. He spun the bottle and it landed on this girl. She look very gorgeous. She bit her lip as Brick softly shrugged and got to the middle so they can kiss. He grabbed the back of her head as he kissed her. Everyone ooh.

But i don't think anyone noticed the way Brick was. His eyes weren't close but they were staring straight at me. He put the girl hair behind her ear as he pulled away. His eyes never left mine. 'Two can play that game' I thought as i smirked at him which i never do.

The bottle went around till it got to me. I simply put the bottle down as i spun it. I watched it go fast. Before it started to slow down. I may look like i don't care but i really hoped it landed on Brick. But it didn't. It landed on a boy.

One of the pop up boys. Every girl finds him very attractive even some boys. I smiled as the guy smiled back. I got to the middle as he did the same and but his hands behind my head as he pulled me into a kiss.

I opened my eyes and stared straight at Brick. His jaw was clenched. I smiled smiled at him with my eyes as i took a step far by pulling the guy in front of me closer. Full on making out not caring if anyone was watching. Everyone cheered as I kept staring at Brick but when i look to see him. I saw him already coming towards us.

Before i knew it he pulled the guy away from me and started beating him up as everyone got up and backed up. I heard a yell 'Someone stop him!'. I just kept staring as i backed up and saw Brick brothers grabbing him as the guy just laughed and wipe his mouth.

Boomer must've said something to Brick to make him stop being angry. He stared at the guy then at me before walking out. "Well um the game is over!" Bubbles yelled as everyone was still talking and some people were helping the guy.

I walked out and went to find Brick. I look at my phone. It read: 1:48am. I then saw people. Some were still partying while others were passed out or dead. I went outside and felt the air hit me. It was chilly.

I sigh as I just stared out before hearing a small cough. I turned and saw Brick. He smirked at me as he put out the cigarette. I rolled my eyes at him. "What a show you put on." He then got closed to me as he softly nibble my ear. "Made me hard."

Hearing him say that i felt myself blush before pushing him away. I stared at him as i put my arms around his neck and pulled him closed to my face. "I glad you enjoyed the show." I softly said as i playfully bit his lip before backing away.

He then grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back as i grabbed him and tried to pull him closer than he already was. The feeling of him on me was something. I felt intoxicated. He then picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him as he pulled away.

"Let's take it in the car." He said. His voice breathy. Panting. I just nodded on his neck. As he took me in the passenger seat. He was going to get in before i stop him.

"In the car? Really?" I laughed as i saw a blush crept on his face. He backed away and i smiled. Something i like about this is having full control. I love having control. "Lets go somewhere."

He simply nodded and went to the other side after he closed my door. He turned the car on before i laid my head back on the head set. "I always liked you..you know." He said after a while. He grabbed my thigh with one hand.

"Me too." I said after i played with his fingers. It was silent. Not the awkward kind but the comfortable kind. I felt peace. He ended up driving to his place before opening the door for me.

He walked me to his house as opened the door for me. I walked behind him as he pulled me over and sat me next to the couch. "Want anything?" He asked as i shook my head. He then smiled and turned the tv on as he laid his head on my lap.

"Would you like to be mine?" I asked after a while. I can feel him moved before a soft chuckled escaped his mouth.

"Im already yours."

*****

Okay! This was supposed to be posted on Oct 14 but wasn't. This was also supposed to be a smut but i deleted it. So sorry to anyone who wanted that!! I will write a smut for the reds next time 💗💗