💙Tell Him 💙

Bubbles pov:

I was walking in circle 'how am i going to tell him' i thought 'come think' i yelled in my head.

"UGH i am 25 and i can't even tell him THIS?!?!" I yelled in anger.

"We been married for 2 years and dated for 4 years how hard is it to tell him something" i yelled i was glad Boomer wasnt here or he was going to ask questions on why i was yelling to myself.

I sat on my bed. Maybe i should surprised him yea i should.

I got up and walk to the closest and got the perfect cute clothes.

I heard the door open.

'Oh he is here already?' I questioned myself.

I was about to go out until i heard a voice a girl voice.

"So what are you going to do about her?" Brat said.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes i left my car at Blossom house and flew to my house cause Blossom told me to tell him.

"I don't know yet" Boomer said i felt more tears coming out i went into the closest and used my super hearing on them.

"Well you got to tell her and today is the day" Brat said slightly annoyed.

'Did Boomer cheated on me with Brat and is planning on telling me?' I thought my eyes filled with more tears i couldn't stop them.

"But what if its all fake she probably going to laugh" He (Boomer) said.

'Fake? Laugh at him ok now i know he probably isn't cheating on me' i thought as i kept listening.

"Listen Boomer if it was fake she probably will tell yoi earlier if it was real she must have forgot to throw it away" Brat said.

"Well you never know" he answered.

"True but where was it again?" Brat ask.

"It was in the cabinet hidden in our sercet things i know Bubbles is password and i was nosey and open it and found it" he answered.

My eyes widened he isn't cheating on me he found the test i wipe my tears and walk out of the closet and fell onto the bed happy wait but what is Brat doing here?

And how does he know my password?

"How did you found out the password?" Brat ask right after i asked my question.

"Its my name and my password is her name" Boomer said.

"Of course" i whisper and blush.

"So can i go and you wait till she come back" Brat said as i heard the door open and close i smiled.

Author pov:

Boomer was sitting on the couch waiting for his wife.

"Where is she" Boomer ask a little bit of nervous inside of me.

"I am right here" a high pitch voice said.

Boomer look up and saw his wife and smiled then frown.

"You heard our conservation?" He ask.

Bubbles nodded.

"Is it true?" Boomer ask nervous.

Bubbles was nervous of Boomer answer she slowly nodded.

In a flash Boomer hug Bubbles and bringing her up and smiling.

"I can't wait to raised a little one with you" Boomer said as Bubbles giggled.

"I only told the reds" Bubbles said as Boomer froze.

"Are we going to tell Buttercup?" Boomer ask he was scared of when he ask Bubbles to married him Buttercup chased him until the next day.

"No but i will tell her but you better find a bunker or Butters might cut off your-" Bubbles was cut of by Boomer kissing her.

Bubbles melted in the kiss and kiss him back.

"I love you" Boomer said as he put thier forehead together.

"I love you too" Bubbles giggled.

Boomer put Bubbles in the chair. They decided to watch a movie together.

Bubbles worried for nothing. She smiled and slept in Boomer arm.

The end