🍋 💚 Your Mine 💚 🍋

This is the sequeal to Kids Part 3! PuffandRuff4ever

Age: 24

Butch kissed his wife softly. Leaving small marks. "Mmm~" Buttercup hum while her eyes are close. Soon she gently push her husband away. "No Butch." She finally said with a smile. "Why?" He asked. "Because i said so." She answer even if she knew it was a lie.

She wanted a kid. She always had but was scared. 'What if i can't take care of the baby?' That is the most questioned asked in her head. Butch sigh but hug her from behind. "If you say so. Tell me when your ready." He whisper in her ear.

Buttercup gave a small smile. "Okay~" she answer back. Butch got up. "Now i will go and change while you sit there and be pretty." He answer. Buttercup eyes narrowed. "I am always pretty." She answer back. Butch laugh as he enter the bathroom. Buttercup went to change as she put on something sexual to mess with Butch.

After Butch was done showering he came out shirtless with some pajamas pants. "Hey darling~" he said as he layed next to his wife. "Hey" she fake yawned. Butch hug her body as he starting kissing her back. Buttercup smiled. "Butch. Stop." She said. Butch gave her wife a confused look. 'Why does her mood change so fast?'

She finally turn around and peck her husband lips. "Butch, your horny side is showing" she said with a grin. Butch just rolled his eyes as he got on top of her. "So?" He asked. This time is was Buttercup time to rolled her eyes. "Well stop that." She shot at him. Butch sigh. "Well i can't help it. Your hot." He whisper in her ear.

Buttercup gave a him the 'I don't give a fuck' look. Butch laugh as he started kissing her neck. Buttercup hummed as she wrapped her arms around Butch is neck. Butch wrapped his arms around her waist as he brung her closer.

🍋 starts here 🍋
(Skips if you hate lemon)

Buttercup moaned as Butch starting leaving marks on her neck and collarbone. Soon he stop as he stared at her eyes. They both had a little moment of a staring contest as Butch look down at her body.

He then went closer as he whisper in her ear. "Buttercup i love you so much~" he said before kissing her roughly. She moan through the kiss as she pulled him closer towards her. She needed him and he needed her. They were like this drug towards each other. Always wanting more.

Soon Butch took out his pants leaving him with his boxers. "Butch are you sure?" Buttercup asked him. She really wasn't ready for a baby
After all they are a big responsibility. Butch only nodded.

She sigh in response. She wrap her legs around his waist. Her hands in his hair as he left more marks on her skin. Showing everyone that she is his. Soon he took out his boxers as got on top of her. "Just tell me when your ready~" he smiled. She nodded and grab into him.

"I am ready~" she whisper as he enter her. She moaned very loud. He thrusted into her. Her nails digging into his skin. Buttercup moans only filled his ears. "B-butch~" she moaned out. She couldn't finish her words because of the pleasure Butch was giving her.

He kept thrusting into her as he felt his climax got reach. Of course he went with a few thrust before climaxing into her. Falling on the bed as he sigh and she gave a small smile.

🍋 ends here 🍋

"That was fun." he grin. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "So what are we going to do about the baby?" He asked. Buttercup smiled as she scoot over to him. "Well i really want a boy." She replied. Butch smiled "i want a girl." He answer.

Buttercup eyes sparkle. "How about a bet." She answer with a small smirk. "And that is?" He asked. "If the baby is a girl you named her but if it's a boy then i named him." She smiled. Butch smirk. "Deal!" He answer as he shook hands with his wife.

"May the best sperm win!" He grin. Buttercup eyes widen as she smack him. "BUTCH! what the fuck?!" She yelled as starting laughing. Late the two were sitting down watching tv. Acting like their little fun had never happen.

~Author notes~

Sorry for the wait. Yes i also had problems writing this lol. Okay. Have a nice day!