💚future 💚

This is the last part of kids! Im so sorry i forgot ☠️ but here ya go and hope you enjoy <3 ps I forgot everything so imma try my best 😣

Age: 29
It's been a while. Buttercup laid her head in her hands as she tried to stay up watching tv. She's at home waiting for her so called husband to arrive. The clock was tickling basically taunting her.

She sighed as she got up. Her belly being a little big. It's been a while since her and Butch saw last each other. He's been away on a business trip and today was supposed to be the day he comes back home.

She went to the kitchen as she got herself a peanut butter and a banana. It was a combo she found good like a week ago or so. She took a bite out of him as she moaned in satisfaction. She then went back to the living room and sat down. '𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.' she thought but deep down she knew it was wrong.

It was dark outside but it wasn't raining at all. She chew on her nails softly. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to call him again but she didn't want to bother him. She finally took a deep breath to calm herself down.

Buttercup legs began to shake as she tried making it go still. She look upon the tv and kept changing the channel after another one where she came upon a news channel. She the saw a women talking about a crash and her mind went blank.

All these '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧' questions starting to pop in her head. Her breather started to get louder for her. Her hands were shaking. She then started to think about all these others things. '𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦-'.

The door open as she turned. "Butterscotch im home." She turned and saw Butch who had flowers in his hands and chocolate in the other. He frowned seeing her as he quickly went to her. "Why are you crying?" He softly asked.

She went to her eye and felt a wet spot under it. She never realized she cried before she smiled. "You asswipe." She mumbled as she hug him. He paused for a moment before hugging her back.

"Guess you were waiting for me." He said as he turn to the tv and then went to look back at her. "What took you forever?" Buttercup said as she stopped hugging him. She then pointed a finger at him. "I thought you got hurt or something!" She said.

He rubbed the back of his neck before looking back at her. "I'm so sorry. I went to buy you flowers and I wanted to choose the perfect one and on the way here my car broke down. I was going to call you but my phone died. I had find someone who was willing to help me with my car." He finished.

He softly kissed her cheek as she laugh softly. She then cupped his cheeks. "As long as your here with me. With our child. I will be happy everyday." She said as she got the chocolate and opened it. She smiled as she took a bite out of it.

Butch smiled at her. Love filled his eyes. "Well let's enjoy the time we have together then, love." He smiled as the two sat down on the couch. She laid her head on his shoulder. She never thought that the two could come a long way. But she didnt care. She love how it was. She would never ask for anything better.

The end 🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️