💚 Pregnant?! 💚

Sequel to powers or not

~9 weeks later~

Buttercup stood there. Her breathing becoming heavy. She pulled her hair. "No. No. No." She repeated over and over again. She let a few tears fall she look at it again. "This has to be a dream." She mutter. She check again. "Nope." She mutter.

She took more breaths. "Calm down, BC." She said under her breath. "BUTTERCUP!" Blossom yelled from downstairs. "WHAT!?" Buttercup yelled back. She didn't hear anything as she groan and left the bathroom. "WHAT DO YOU WANT BLOSSOM?" She yelled. "Don't yell at me." Blossom said as she stood in front of Buttercup.

Buttercup almost fell backwards. "Wha-? Ho-? Nevermind." Buttercup mutter and walked past her older sister. Blossom follow behind Buttercup "Come on were going to hang out with the boys." Blossom said.

Buttercup froze. "Oh uh I'm busy later!" She said. Blossom raised an brow. "Busy? But i asked you if you were free yesterday.." Bubbles mutter as she came out of her room. Buttercup turned to her younger sister "You did?" She asked confused. Bubbles nodded.

She came to towards her sister. Buttercup faked a laugh. "Oh you did!" She then faked a smile. "Yeah so you still busy?" She said with a smile. Buttercup rubbed the back of her neck. "No still busy, Mitch said he wanted to finish the project for football!" She said with a smile.

Bubbles frown. "Oh.." She mutter. Buttercup pat her sister. "Sorry.. Bubs.." She whispers. Blossom then raised a brow. "Call him." She said. Buttercup turned to her sister. "What?" She asked. "Call Mitch and cancelled it." She said with narrowed eyes. Buttercup then smiled sweetly.

"Oh i don't have my phone with me..." She said. Blossom took out her phone and gave it to her. "Here use mine." She said with a smirk. Buttercup grab Blossom phone and dial his number. Her hands shaking.

"Put it on speaker!" Blossom whisper shouted as Buttercup nodded. "Hello?" Said the other line. Buttercup put on a fake smile towards her sister. "Hey Mitch, it's BC." She said. "Oh hi! What are you calling me for?" He asked. Buttercup took a deep breath.

"Just calling to tell you that i want to cancel the 'Townsville High' group presentation project." She said. Mitch stay silent on the other line. "Oh, well next time?" He asked. Buttercup made a little smirk on her lips as Blossom felt bad for doubting her sister.

"Yea.. Next time. Thanks bye!" She yelled. She heard a faint bye before hanging up. She then faced Blossom. "Well now I'm free" she did the jazz hands and laugh. Blossom rolled her eyes. "Just go change, your wearing your pj.." Blossom mutter.

Bubbles skipped downstairs. Buttercup walk back to her room and closed the door. Before sliding down. Letting tears fall. "Fuck." She mutter. She wiped them and went to her closet. She chose a sweater and some jeans. She put on her sneakers. She grabbed her phone.

She look at her mirror as she past it. She turned away. She felt Frightened. She then walked out. "Ready to go?" She asked them. Blossom and Bubbles smiled at her. Buttercup could tell Bubbles smile was faked but she didn't asked.

"Hey BC, is there anything you need to tell us?" Bubbles asked as she titled her head. "No why?" Buttercup asked. Bubbles gave a weak nod towards her sister. "Well let's get going!" Blossom yelled and walked outside.