Am i? 💚

"OOH your going to find the one, get married, and get jealous when a girls flirts with him and then he will cuddle with you" Said a Happy blonde in two pigtails name Bubbles.

"Yuck who need mens i don't i am pretty sure women are powerful without men" said a girl with short hair name Buttercup.

"Buttercup, Bubbles is right we are basically going to find our soulmates" said Blossom the leader of the three girls.

The girls were 9 years old. They were arguing about who was right and who was wrong and how they would get 'jealous'.

"Girls bed time" yelled the professor also their dad. The girls all said yes in sync as they all flew to their room. They all went on the bed that was clpr coded to their color. Each girl were thinking about differnt things. Blossom was already deciding how will he soulmate act like. Bubbles was thinking about having cute little kids. While Buttercup on the other hand was repeating one thing over and over again 'i won't get jealous at all i promise, i don't need a man and i wasnt going to get one or am i?' What she didn't know is that she broke that promise in the future.

~8 years later~

(Bc pov)

"Fuuuccck~ youuuu". "Buttercup." "Go away" "Buttercup". "Shhhh~ i....am....fighti-" "BUTTERCUP WAKE UP NOW"

I got up and look to my side and saw Bubbles rolling her eyes. "What were you dreaming about?" She asked as i look at her "Nothing" i said but i could feel a blush coming up on my face. "Eh? Why are you blushing?" I got up and look at my mirror to see my face red "NOTHING now Get out!" I yelled. Bubbles giggled before getting out of my room. I groan as i feel back on my bed i had a dream with Butch again and we were about to kiss but thats not the problem its the fact that he is my bestfriend and i like him.

"F*ck"

I got up and walked to my closet i pull out a greeb t-shirt and some jeans. I put my shoes on and flew downstairs to see Bubbles making breakfast and Blossom staring at her with a pout.

"Hey what happened here?" I asked. Bubbled look at me before sighing "Blossom try making breakfast" i laugh. Blossom was not aloud to make food since last time she tried to make a salad and accidentally burn the kitchen.

"Hmfp....wait also Buttercup, Me and Bubbles will be on double date with the Jojos and you will be here staying here with Butch" Blossom said as she sat on the table. "So" i asked i never knew why she had to date them. It kind of made me feel jea- no mad 'yea mad'.

"Well that means Butch will be staying here with his girlfriend" my eyes widen. When did he had a girlfriend. 'HE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME' i nodded not wanting to show her my disappoint. "Yea...ok" i said playing with my fingers. "Are you sad?" Bubbles ask. I laugh and shook my head. I went over to Bubbles and help her make breakfast.

~Sometimes later~

"Ooh~ What about this?". I could feel my eye twitch. "How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You Its Fine." Bubbles look at her clothes options. "Please Buttercup we are going to a party later and we need a cute dress" i groan. "Fine wear the 3rd dress you choose and Blossom." Blossom look at me. "Wear something pink for the top and white shorts or something i dont know" i said.

The girls nodded and went to the closet to change i went downstairs and sat on the couch trying to find a show or something on the tv. What felt lile hours I heard heels clicking on the stairs. I turned around and saw Blossom and Bubbles 'They actually use my advice' "The boys are about to be here in a few minutes" i nodded.  I went into thinking mode 'ugh what if she is a total b*tch?' "Also please don't be mean to Butch is girlfriend" i turned around and look at Bubbles with my eyebrow in confusion. "What?" She shook her head "i said ple-" i interpreted her "i heard what you said but why do you think i will be mean?" 'Seriously am i that mean?'.