Chapter 24

Shawn's POV

She said yes. Oh god, I was so nervous. I tought she was going to say no.

"Thanks guys you can go now." I said to the boys and girl.

"Welcome man, you're a lucky man. Take care of her." Cam said.

"I will, she means everything to me." I said.

The guys went to Cam's car and drove away.

"We are engaged." Mady said. Wow I need to get used to call me my fiancé and not girlfriend.

"Yeah." I started to guide her to the beach house I rented.

"Shawn were are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Ugh, please tell me. I need to prepare mentally myself. You keep surprising me like this." She laughed. I chuckled and hugged her from behind.

"Aww, I can't wait to see this little guy." I said, rubbing her belly.

"You are going to be a great dad."

"You an amazing mom." She blushed. Oh god I miss all this.

"Here." I said and we walked towards the house.

"Wow Shawn this house is amazing." She said. The house was on the sea, it had a private beach and pool.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, baby." She said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I'm really tired so can we cuddle, watch movies, taco bell, and cold stone?" She said.

"Wow, that little monster is eating a lot." I said pointing to her belly.

"He's our little monster. Btw: how do you want to name him?" She asked.

"Let's sit down and write down some names." She nodded. I went to the little office and got some papers. I gave her one and took another one.

"We write down 10 names and say them if we have one in common we choose that one.

I started writing. The names I wrote were:
Lennon
Liam
André
Harrison
Noah
Justin
Erik
Caleb
Jared
Khalil

"Done." She said.

"Done too."

"Say your names." She said.

"Okay I have: Lennon
Liam
André
Harrison
Noah
Justin
Erik
Caleb
Jared
Khalil."

"Did you said Harrison?" She asked excited.

"Yeah, why?"

"I have the same one."

"The baby is going to be name Harrison then." I said.

--------

"Mads, be careful I'm going to but taco bell, and cold stone." I said.

"Okay, be careful. Call me." She said.

"Will do."

________________

Another Chapter. Sorry I left you like this. The next chapter is going to be interesting. Thanks for 1.08k it means a lot.

jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes ilovegilinsky15

Vote
Comment
Share.