Chapter 21

Mady's POV

We just came from the airport I'm really tired and the only thing I want to do is sleep.

"Do you guys want to go to the fair?" Nash asked.

"I pass." I said.

"I'll stay here with Mady." Shawn said. I know you guys may be asking what is he doing there. Well, I give him a second chance but I haven't forgive him.

"Shawn, you don't have to." I said.

"I know but I want to." He said.

"Okay, well I'll go upstairs." I said. I walked up the stairs to my room and sat on my bed. When I was about to put my head on the pillow someone knocked on the door.

"Enter." I yelled. Therw he stood he love of my life.

Madison he cheated on you

Shut up you always ruin everything.

"Umm...hey" he said, scratching his neck.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. Well this is awkward.

"Can we talk?" He asked. Oh god.

"Yeah, sit down." I pat the spot next to me.

"Mady, I want to say sorry. I know what I did was wrong, but I didn't mean it. She isn't you, she doesn't make me feel the same way you do. You've been a part of my life since the day we meet in the park. I love you, no one can replace you, you are the only one that can keep my heart. Do you forgive me?" He said. Right now I was going to cry.

"Yes, but this is your last chance. Don't waste it." I said. He hugged me so tigh that I didn't want to let go.

Then he took out a little box from his pocket and opened reveling a ring.

"This is so beautiful." I said.

"Madison, this is a promise ring. I promise to always be here and never leave. To help you when you need me. To be there when you're down. I'll hold you when you need it. I'll be your shoulder to cry on when you're crying. I promise I'll be your guide to life and even we I can't be there in person, that I'll always be in your heart. And I promise that whatever we go through, that I love you more than anything in this universe and I wouldn't trade this relationship for the the world." He said. I put my hands on my mouth and started crying again. "May I?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Madison I love you and I mean it." He said, kissing me passionately.

"I love you too." I said, kissing back. We then lay down on the bed and he started tickling me. And I'm very ticklish.

"Shawn, stop, haha, stop, please." I laughed.

"Kiss me." he said.

I grabbed his face aggressively and kissed him let's just say it got pretty intense. I was lying down as he had his arms to help support him. As he was exploring my mouth.

"Shawn." I said in between the kiss.

"Mhmm."

"I trust you and I want to feel love again." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We continue to make out there was no space between me and Shawn. I moved my hands to his back to the hem of his shirt tugging on it. He stopped the kiss to take his shirt off and his pants. He got on the bed and helped me take off my shirt and pants. We continue to make out and brought his hands to take off my bra. I kissed him and he pulled my bra off. He laid me down softly woth my head gently place on a pillow as he began to kiss my neck. Getting my sweet spot and making me moan.

He bite on it and sucked then worked his way to my collar bone slowly to my boobs. He sucked one while massaging the other. I roamed my hands in his hair moaning.

Shawn kissed my stomach to the hem of my thong. Slowly pulling them down. I groan at his pace. He gave me a smirk.

Once they were off he kissed my thighs till he got to my inner thigh making me moan. He began to lick me and suck me then soon putting one finger in and out of me making me moan so loud. He put in a second finger making me moan louder. He went faster is that was even possible in and out of me.

"Shawn...I'm about to cum." I moaned.

"Hold on baby." He continued allowing me to cum over his fingers pulling them out sucking them then sucking my inner thigh dry.

He came back to me kissing me and making out were I can taste myself on him.

"Hold on" he said getting up going through the cabinets then pulls out a condom. He pulls down his boxers revelling his big friend my eyes widened and Shawn saw and gave me a smirk. And place the condom on. He positions himself at my entrance.

"Shawn you don't need a condom. I'm already pregnat." I said.

"Right." He took off the condom and looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded him. Giving me a kiss "tell me when to stop" he whispered.

He repositioned himself on top and began thrusting slowly. It hurt like hell.
(They haven't has sex in like 3 months)

"Ugh, Mads your so thigt, it feels so good." Shawn moaned.

He looked at me and wipped a tear that I din't notice was there. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked. Kissing me.

"No keep going." we continued to make out as he still has his slow pace in and out of me it soon came into sweet pleasure. I moaned more into the kiss.

"SHAWN FASTER." He picked up his pace. It felt so good.

The room was filled with loud groans and moans.

"Ugh, Mads I'm about to cum." Shawn groaned.

"Me too."I groaned back. I then cum.

Shawn kissed me and we fell asleep naked under the sheets.

____________________

Dirty chapter😝👅💦
Sorry. Thanks for 600 reads.

Follow ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes