Chapter 48

*1 year later*

Shawn

Everything between Mady and I is perfectly fine. We got married a month ago and I have to said that was the best day of my fucking life. Mady makes me so freaking happy that I don't have the words to describe how happy she makes me.

Today is Harrison second birthday and we're preparing everything for the birthday party. Cameron is coming with his wife Melia and daughter Lia, Nash is coming with his girlfriend Vanessa, Gilinsky with his girlfriend Madison, and Johnson with his girlfriend Caroline. The other guys can't come because they're on tour.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Hayes and Jessica are getting married soon and they're expecting a baby boy.

"Shawn, can you help with the sign?" Mady asked.

"Yeah." I walked towards her and grabbed the sign.

"Okay a little bit more to the right. Perfect." Mady gives me a thumbs up. "Thank you," she said giving me a kiss.

"Your welcome," I said and keep putting the other decorations.

Mady

So we're getting everything ready for Harrison's birthday. I have a huge surprise for Shawn and Harrison, they're going to be so happy.

Shawn left to get the cake and I stay in the house to keep putting the decorations. Harrison want his birthday decoration of cars.

I finished putting the decorations, the only thing left is getting Harrison dressed.

"Harrison, come here baby. You need to get dressed." I said and heard little footsteps.

"Mommy." He yells running up to me and grabbing my leg.

"How's my prince doing?" I asked and he started to giggled. I got to admit his giggles are the cutest thing ever. I started walking up stairs to the bathroom and all of a sudden I see like a shadow.

"Mommy." Harrison said.

"You saw that?" I asked him and he nods.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen." I assure Harrison.

I go to the bathroom and prepare Harrison a bubble bath. I take his clothes off and put him inside the bathtub. He started playing with the bubbles and giggling like crazy.

"Mommy" He said and I looked at him.

"Do you want me to play with you?" He nods.

We started to play with the bubbles until I fell inside of the bathtub. Harrison started giggling like crazy and I couldn't hold my laughter so both of us were laughing like crazy until we heard a noise.

"What's that?" Harrison asked.

"Don't worry let's finish your bath and I'll check." I said.

"Okay." He looks at me and I give him a sincere smile.

I took Harrison out of the bathtub and dry him. Then, I walked him to his room and got an outfit out for him.

"Okay, so can you dress by your own while I check something downstairs?" I asked grabbing a towel from the shelf.

"Yes." He said and I walked out of the room. I walked down stairs to see what was the noise.

"Shawn is that you? If is you i'm not in the mood for your stupid games." I said a little worried and annoyed.

"Oh this is not Shawn." I recognize that voice and I hope is not from the person I think it is. I turned around and see her, but she's not alone.

"Bethany, what are you doing here?" I asked a little worried.