Chapter 36

Shawn

I can't leave my family. Mady will get sad if she knows I'm living. I can't do this. I need to drop the tour.

Right now I'm pacing back and forth like a miniac, trying to think what to say. I'm trying not to wake Mady and it's working. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mady called me.

"Baby, come lay with me." she says.

"I can't. Go to sleep again." I said.

"Shawn, what's wrong?" damn it.

"Nothing..." I said.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, I know you very well. Now tell me." She says, standing up from the bed.

"Baby, calm down." I said.

"Shawn tell me, please."

"Okay, so my manager called me and told me that he planned a tour for me and the people accepted." I said.

"That's great Shawn. That's what you wanted right?" she asked. Oh god help me here.

"Yeah, but the problem is that it starts in a week and I can't leave you except when the baby is coming."

"So you're telling me that you have to leave in a week?" she asked.

"Mady I'm really sorry..."

"How could they do this. They know that you are about to have a family and how are they planning to make a tour when the baby is about to come? Are they stupid or something. Shit. I can't do this anymore Shawn. I can't."

"Mady, what do you mean you can't?" she sighed.

"Shawn I love you and everything but... You're getting more big every single day. You are always going to be on tour and you're not going to be here for Harrison and I need a father for my baby. I'm not saying that you should quit making music. But if you are not going to be here just let me take care of the baby by my own." after she finishes she's crying.

Mady

"Shawn I love you and everything but... You're getting more big every single day. You are always going to be on tour and you're not going to be here for Harrison and I need a father for my baby. I'm not saying that you should quit making music. But if you are not going to be here just let me take care of the baby by my own." I was already crying. I know I sounded a bit harsh but I can't and it sounds selfish but I can't take this anymore.

"Mady, listen to me." he said.

"What are you going to say?That your fans are first, because if that is you can go now." I snap.

"No Madison. I was going to tell you if you want to come with me. Harrison may born somewhere that's not here but I'm going to be there for you when you give labor. But right now you are being so selfish. And no my fans are not first, you are first. You will always be first." he said the last part almost as a whisper. I have never seem Shawn this hurt.

"I know I'm being selfish, but I'm sorry. I don't want to go with you because I want Harrison to born here, but at the same time I want to because I'm can be with you, and I can see how far you are going to get. Because I believe in you since the first time I heard you sing. Since the first time I knew you could sing I knew you were going to come far, because you're really talented. So, if I have to go with you. I'm going."

"Are you serious? After we fight now you want to go? You so impossible."

"Shawn I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. You know that my hormones are all over theplace and sometimes I act very selfish. Sorry really." I said.

"It's okay Mady. I love you and I'm sorry too."

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you too baby."

______________________

AHHHHHH FIGHT. IM SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY AF.

BTW: I MADE A NEW STORY IS A NATE STORY GO CHECK IT OUT IS ON MY PROFILE

LOVE YOU

ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE