Chapter 6

*Shawn's Pov*

When We walked downstairs and started to eat. Mady and I communicated by eye contact when her Mom broke the silence.

"Are you guys okay? She asked.

"Yeah why?" We said unison

"I know you guys, and I know when something is wrong." She said.

Mady glared at me and I understood. Her mom looked at us confused and we laughed.

"Well...mom you know that you and Shawn's mom always wanted me and Shawn together?" Mady said.

"Yeah, but what does that has to be with all this?" She asked.

"Well...ummm" Mady started talking and we looked at each other.

"We are a couple." we said at the same time.

"Omg, I cant believe this. I'm so happy for you guys," she said hugging us.

"Mom what time is it?" Mady asked

"6:40 am, why?" Cassie said (a/n: thats mady's mom)

"We need to go to school." Mady almost yelled.

I laughed and she punched me. She really likes school.

"Oh, guys go get ready, you're gonna be late," Cassie said.

We ran to Mady's room. I keep some clothes in her room incase of an emergency. She went to the bathroom to change and I changed in her room. Mady came out really quick and she stared at me in shocked.

"What?" I asked

"Yo-" i cut her off

"Sorry." I forgot I was shirtless.

*Mady's POV*

Omfg Shawn has a six pack how could that be possible... oh he's really athletic

"Ready to go?" I asked

"Yeah" he said

We walked downstairs holding hands.

"Omg, you guys are so fucking cute together. Lemme take a picture." She said

"Nooooooo," I said. I dont like it when my mom takes pictures. She always post the in FACEBOOK.

"No mom, please we need to go to school." I said a little annoyed

"Okay." She said

Shawn and I sat on the back. We were looking through Vine and laughing a lot. Then my mom stopped the car and we were in front pf the school.

"Bye mom, I love you." I said

"Bye sweetie," she said

"Bye Mrs. Cassie." Shawn said

"Call me Cassie, dont make me feel old." Mom yelled.

We walked through the school holding hands. The girls were giving me dirty looks and whispering things to each other. The guys also were giving dirty looks to Shawn.

We Didn't CARE

Shawn walked me to my locker

"I'll go to my locker meet me at homeroom." Shawn said kissing my forehead. I was scared every girl in school wanted to be with Shawn.

"Oka-y" I said.

I opened my locker and took oit all of the stuff that I need. When I was about to close the door someone slammed for me it almost pinch my fingers.

"Hello, Madison." Stephanie said. She's me most popular girl in school she has hooked up with all the guys well except for Shawn.

"Yeah." I said a little shy.

"You fucking bitch he's my man not yours. Leave him alone bitch. If you dont I'll kill you I know were you live." She said.

She was pushing my hair and I winced in pain.

"Who do you think you are. Shawn is mine not yours and he will never be yours. Idiot." I scream really mad.

Oh god I cant believe I just insult her. I high five myself.

She slapped me across the face. I holded my cheek.
Btw: the ball rang like 5 mins ago, so we were alone in the hallway.

"How dare you," Shawn scream behind me.

"Omg Shawn, she slapped me, and told me she was going to kill me." Stephanie said, fake crying.

"Wow. Stephanie you're lying I heard everything and I saw when you slapped Madison." Shawn yelled at her.

"So you are saying I'm lying?" She asked.

"Yes.... Zayumm Mady I loved how you reacted, that's my girl." Shawn said to me.

Stephanie passed by me and whispered in my hear "this is not going to stay like this."

"Yes is going to stay like this," Shawn said

"Yeah, yeah, you're not going to be here for her forever." Stephanie said.

Shawn hugged me and walked me to homeroom.

(a/n)

Hey guys. So I was thinking if you could share my story with you friends or in social medias.

Are you liking it so far?

Vote

Comment

Thanks Love you Stay Strong