Chapter 35

Shawn

On our way to the house, Mady feel asleep. The drive last almost an hour so she feel asleep. When we got to the house I carried Mady bridal style and put her on the bed.

"Mady, wake up. You need to take a shower and change your clothes." I shake her gently.

"Mmmm."

"Baby wake up." I kissed her nose.

"You fail." She said. This is our little game.

"If you don't wake up. I won't give you the kiss."

"Okay." She stood up. "Now give me the kiss." I stood up and kissed her, a simple kiss but really passionately.

"Okay now take a shower." I said.

"Okay." She walked to to closet and grab some clothes. Then, entered the bathroom. I walked to the closet and grab some clothes too and walked to the other bathroom.

Mady

Shawn is really nice. I don't deserve him. I finished showering and dry myself with the towel and put my clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom to the room and throw the dirty clothes in the hamper and walked to the baby's room.

The room is blue with all kind of sport drawn in the walls. I can't wait to have him, this baby will change my life completely. He will make me a better person, will make me forget about dying. This baby will be a blessing.

"Mady..."

"Here." Shawn walked inside the room.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Thinking..." I said.

"About what?"

"Our Future." I said and laughed a little.

"Why would you?" He walked towards me.

"We need to have a plan for our future." I said and looked at him.

"We don't need a plan. We will always be together." He said and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him.

"Let's go and cuddle." We walked to our bedroom and lay on the bed. I put my head on his chest and feel asleep listening to his heart beat.

Shawn

I don't know what Mady will do if something happens to me. She's almost 5 months and she looks so beautiful. I don't know why I had to cheat on her, she means the world to me. I can't live without her. I was snapped out of my thought when my phone buzzed.

"Hello?" I said.

"Shawn" it's my manager.

"Yeah..."

"I already planned a new tour for you in it starts in a week so so need to get ready." He said, I was speechless.

"Omg, I can't believe it... But what about Mady and the baby. She is 5 months and she can have the baby while I'm on tour." I said.

"I'm sorry Shawn, but you have to."

"I can't" I hung up.

"I can't leave my family. Not now...

________________

GUYS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I MADE OF JUSTIN BIEBER LYRICS, ARIANA GRANDE LYRICS, JACK AND JACK LYRICS, AND NOW I STARTED A JARIANA FANFIC PLEASE READ IT AND SHARE
ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes HayesBieber
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE