Chapter 16

Mady's POV

When Cameron asked were was Shawn I felt my eyes water. I didnt want to talk about it, but I guess I have to tell then sooner or later.

"I kicked him out of the house!" I said, almost crying.

"Why?" Nash asked.

"I was looking for him and I didnt find him. So I started searching for him in the bedrooms and he was on top of Madison Beer making out." I said

"Omg, but who invited her because I have her number but I didn't texted her." Cameron said.

"Yeah, and we didn't do it either." All of them said.

"Well I think it was Shawn or she just invited herself." I said "You guys can go to sleep and I'll clean here."

"No Ma-" I cut Nash off.

"Nash, don't worry, this was your birthday and I'm going to clean. You can sleep in one of the rooms upstairs or downstairs." I said

"Thank you Mady. Your the best I love you." Nash said.

"Love you too, Nash," I said

Everyone went to their rooms and I started cleaning. I'm really sad, I never thought Shawn will do this to me, knowing that I hate Madison Beer. Ugh.

Madison you have to be stupid. He cheated on Bethany with you.

Yeah, you're right. But he told me he loved he and all the songs that he wrote were about me.

Madison, he's a player. Yes, all the song that he wrote were about you, but he cheated on you.

Shut up, conscience. I told that to my conscience, sometimes I talk to myself and it calms me down.

Then someone came downstairs and snap me out of my thoughts.

"Hey" Hayes said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to leave you clean all this by your own. Especially if your pregnant." Hayes said.

"Thanks." I said.

We started cleaning and there was this awkward silence until Hayes broke it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Kind of. Why?" I said

"I know you Mady and I know when something bothers you do you want to talk about it?" He asked

"Yes," I said.

"Come on." He said

We walked to the couch and started started talking.

"Hayes, he meant the world to me. How could he do this two days after I told him about my pregnacy. Now I am almost 4 weeks and it hurts, I don't want my baby to grow up without I dad like I did." I cry. Hayes hugged me and trailed circle around my back.

"I know Mads. He's not worth your tears. I though he was a great guy for you, but now I know that's not true. I want to punch him, where the sun doesn't shine." He said. Hayes' smaller that him but stronger. I giggle a little.

"That's the smile I want to see. Don't cry over a guy okay?" He asked

"Okay, thanks Hayes. You're the best friend I've ever had." I said while hugging him.

"I know I am." He started to do a happy dance. Moments like this I don't want them to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.
Hope you like this chapter. I havent updated I start my clases on Thursday and today here in Puerto Rico is Three Kings Day.

Love you follow my baby's nemo_babes and jessicarj3815

Jess sorry If you have't been in my story so much.