Chapter 37

Mady

I'm very excited to go on tour with Shawn. Okay let me change that, I'm confused because I want Harrison to born here not somewhere in the tour, but if I want to Shawn to be there when the baby borns I need to go. Tomorrow is the day we leave for the tour.

I'm really happy for Shawn because this is what Shawn always wanted to be on his own tour, meet his fans, and sing to them.

"Baby where do you want to go?" I ask.

"We can go to dinner, after that we can go skating."

"I love that, but fun fact: I don't know how to Skate." I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll show you." He kiss me on the cheek.

"I think you miss." I said. He laughed and kissed me on the lips passionately.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better." I laughed.

Later that Day

"Okay so I'm going take a shower. Do you want to take one with me or not?" I asked.

"No, it's okay. I'll finish here and take a shower in the other bathroom." He said.

"Okay." I said and walked to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and lifted my shirt. I'm in love with my belly, I know its weird but I really like the way I look with my pregnant belly. I can't wait to see my baby.

I stripped off my clothes and step on the shower. I let the cold water calm me, I've been really stressed out since Shawn told me about the tour.

After 15 minutes in the shower relaxing I got out and dry myself. While I was showering I was thinking that I haven't talk to any of the guys, even my sister that's super weird. So I'm going to talk to them later. I got all dress up and walked to my room.

Shawn is not here so I walk up to the little table beside my bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed Nash's number.

(N- Nash - M- Mady)

N: "Hey, Mady,"
M: "Hey."
N: "How are you?"
M: "I'm great and you?"
N: "Great. We all miss you."
M: "I miss you too."
N: "Nothing is the same without you."
M: "Same here. How are the others?"
N: "They're great."
M: "where jess?"
N: "She on a date with Hayes."
M: "I'm so happy for them."
N: "Yeah, me too."

While I was talking Shawn enter the room with a towel wrap around his waist. He looks so fucking hot. Oh god my hormones are all over the place. Calm down Madison, calm down.

M: "I have to go. I'll talk to you later."
N: "Okay, see ya."

"With who were you talking?" Shawn asked.

"Nash," I said.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"How were the thing here and there, and I wanted to talk with Jess but she was on a date. So, I didn't wanted to interrupt her date."

"Okay." He simply said.

"At what hour are we going to dinner?" I asked.

"Like 7, and its 6:30 so we should get ready."

"Okay." I walked to the closet and got a black dress. For my shoes I put some heels and put in my purse some flat. For makeup I only put red lipstick and mascara. (Picture)

"Rea- wow baby you look beautiful." Shawn jaw dropped.

"This is just ordinary, but thank you." I said.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, lets go." I grabbed his hand and walked to the front door.

_______________________

Short chapter I know but I've been really busy lately, with school. I maybe post from april 1 till april 12 more because I don't have school. So love you guys thanks for everything

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15

Shawn Mendes My EverythingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara