Chapter 39

Shawn

Today is the day we are leaving for tour. I'm really happy Mady is coming with us, because I don't want to leave her here. I'm still mad at my manager because he canceled my vacations with Mady. But looking in the bright side the love of my life is going to be here with me.

"Mady, did you packed?" I asked.

"I packed since yesterday. I'm not like someone that just finished packing." She rolled her eyes.

"Wow, the sass is real." I said and hugged her from behind.

"I know you love me." She said and I chuckled.

"Unfortunately I do." I said.

She gasps and said "That's so mean."

"Okay, I'm sowwy." I pouted.

"I'm not going to forgive you untill you give me a kiss." She says. Oh lord, how I love this girl.

I kissed her slowly and rested my head on her shoulder. I've notice she looks so cute/beautiful with her belly. I can't wait to see little Harrison running all over the house.

"When do we leave?" She asked.

"At 2:30p.m." I said.

"I think we should go." She says.

"Why? Is only 12." I said.

"Is not twelve is 1:30." She said. Oh, fuck.

"What? I didn't take to long packing." I said.

"Yes you did." She said.

"Well okay let's go." I said

We got out of the room and walked downstairs. I put our bag in the trunk and walked to the drivers sit. I turned on the ignition and started driving.

***** At the airport *****

We were 30 minutes early, so we sat at the waiting area.

"Are you excited?" Mady asked.

"Yeah, super excited." I said.

"I'm happy for you. I feel so proud of you Shawn, you have gone so far that I don't have words to explain how happy I am for you." She said.

"So don't have to explain how you feel. Being honest I never taught I will be here, in this position. Sometimes when am alone I think about stuff and am like 'I can't believe I have gone so far' " I said.

"Since the day I found out you could sing. I knew you were going to go far." She said.

"This is why I love you. Can't wait untill the day I can call you mine forever." I said and put our foreheads together.

"I love you too, Shawn." I kissed her.

We kept talking about random stuff, the wedding, everything. Untill the lady in the intercom called our flight.

"Flight 308 to Miami, Florida now boarding." We stood up and walked to the plane.

******In Miami*******
(a/n I'm sorry I didn't put everything that you have to do in the airport but I have never been to the airport)

We got out of the plane and got our stuff. My manager was holding a sign that said 'Mendes' so we walked up to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Shawn, how are you?" He said.

"Great, you?"

"Good. Who is this lovely lady?" He asked.

"This is Mady my fiancé." I said.

"Nice you meet you Mady. I'm John." He shakes hands with Mady.

"Nice to meet you too." She said.

"Okay, so let me let you with you bags and take them to the car." He said and takes my bags.

"I don't like him Shawn. He doesn't give me great vibes." My said.

"I know, he's a dick don't worry." She nodded. We walked behind John, holding hands.

When we got outside there's a limo outside and John gives our stuff to the drivers and he puts them inside.

"Well he's gonna take you to your hotel. Enjoy." He said and walked away.

"He's annoying." Mady said and I chuckled.

"I know baby, I know." I laughed and she joined me.

I walked to the door and the drivers opened it. I let Mady get in first.

"Thank you." I said and he closes the door.

"What are you going to do today and tomorrow?" Mady asked.

"Maybe sound check. Because my first show is tomorrow." I said.

Mady

Since I got here, I don't feel comfortable. Shawn's manager doesn't give me good vibes, and when I say this is because that person is kind off weird. This tour is going to be stressful as fuck. Shawn is going to be busy everyday, but I really don't care, because he's doing what he loves.

"Why do you asked?"

"Nothing I just wanted to know." I said.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead.

__________________________
I know is a short chapter, but I have writers block I'm sorry. Thanks you for 1.88k it mean the world to me. Maybe for the next chapters there will be some drama

Love you,
Please
Comment
Vote
Subscribe

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15