Chapter 19

Jess POV

So today Mady and I are going to have a sister day. I really miss her, but I understand everything that's happening. She's really strong I need to say it. Shawn is trying to win her trust back and so that you can win my sister's trust is hard.

"Are you ready sissy?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm really excited!!" I jump up and down.

Mady and I were wearing the same thing like old times. We were wearing a rails hunter long sleeve button down in black/red check shirt, black skinny jeans, black convers, 5sos backpack, now and zen choker, marc jacobs earings, pearl and suede wrap bracelet, bandana, and shaelie sunglasses. We didnt wear any makeup, I like it that way.

"Let's go gurl." She said.

"Let's go." I said

I really miss this Madison, but when she found out she was pregnant she has changed a lot. She's only 16 and it has to be impossible.

Me and Hayes are going strong. He's really sweet, caring, funny, everything.

"We are we going?" I asked.

"Were do you wanna go. If you want to go to Disney we can go, I have saved at least 4,000,000 dollars. You know when I thought Justin Bieber will come to town?" She said. I laugh.

"Are you fucking serious. Yes, I remember poor you." I laugh. She glared at me and laugh too.

"Yeah we could go there." She said.

"What about clothes?" I asked.

"Let me see I think I have money!" She said in a duh tone.

"Yass. Disney here we go." I yelled.

"Put call the guys so that they don't worry." She said.

"Ok." I called all the boys and they were complaining but they understood we haven't been together for a while.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes."

******* At Disney *******
(Sorry I'm too lazy to write the airplane ride.)

Mads and I went to a lot of rides bought a lot of candy, stuff for the baby, stuff for the guys and some minnie ears. I bough Hayes a jacket that said 'She's Mine' and I bough one that said 'He's mine' I hope he like it.

"Owww!" Mad yelled. I look at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"Contractions. Fuck this hurts can you please take me to the hotel?"

"Yeah, lets go." I said. I'm reallt worry, I've never seen Mady like that before! Thanks to God the hotel is not that far away.

****** Hotel ******

Mady's POV

"Are you okay?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, just the contractions." I said. Being pregnant at this age is no easy.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Mads no. This could affect the baby. I don't want anything to happend to the baby. We can go tomorrow." Jess said.

"Bu-" she cut me off.

"Rest," she said.

____________🍕___________

Two updates in one day. Wow.
Here another shitty chapter.
jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15

Comment
Vote
Share