Chapter 15

Mady POV

Today is Nash Birthday we all wanted to suprise him by having a Party on my place. Let me explain this better. You all know that in Christmas I gave my little sister some plain tickets to see Hayes, well I kind of bought two extra tickets. About a year ago I decided to buy a house in Cali for fun idek. It has a huge pool in the backyard it has two floors, basically is like a mansion.

"Guys lets go we need to buy all of the stuff for the party" I yelled.

Hayes, Cameron, Matt, Jack & Jack, all of the boy and my sister know about this. Shawn is with Nash hanging out.

"Okay we are going to do this. The Jacks are going to buy the drinks, cups and plate. Hayes and Cameron are going to buy all of the presents. So give the two of them the movie to buy your gift." Today I felt like a boss. Yeah that felt great. Joking.

"Matt, Taylor, Aaron, Sammy and Carter are going to buy the food. Connor, Kian, Jc, Trevor, Sam and Ricky are going to stay here and clean the place. Jessica, Mahogany, and I are going to buy the decorations. Now lets go." I said/yelled.

"Girl calm your tits." Jess said

"Why?" I asked

"Your really nervous." Mahogany said

"I'm so is that I want Nash to like this Birthday party." I said

"He will" Jess said

**** At Party City ****

"Which theme Party? Mardi Gras, Hollywood or Casino?" I asked.

"Hollywood." They said at the same time.

"Okay." I said

We bought everything that has to be with the Hollywood theme. A red carpet and some gold stars where I am going to put everyones name. I didnt invited too much people, 'cuz Nash told me once that he wanted a surprise party but with his closes friends. I spended $950 dollars buying all those stuff.

"Now we need to call a photographer." I said.

"Why?" Jess asked.

"I know this photographer that once came to my Birthday Party and he takes a lot of photos you doing stupid things and he then puts them in a little book and when you open it and pass the pages fast you see like a movie." I said

"Cool." Mahogany said

"Yeah. Let me call him and you guys call the other to see how everything is going." I said.

"Okay." They said

I already talked to the photography center and they are sending the photographer. Now I need to get the cake.

"Guys lets go we need to get the cake." I said

"Coming"

**** At The Cake Factory ****

I called yesterday and I order a big cake it has two floors. He will love it. I paid the woman and said thank you.

"Now we are going home and prepare everything okay?"

"Okay"

**** At home ****

All of the O2L guys were helping Jess and Mahogany with the decorations and I was wrinting the name of all the people on the stars. The other guys havent come yet that's weird.

"Do you guys know were are the others?" I asked.

"Nop"

Great were the fuck are they. I'm going to text them right now. I made a group message.

Me: Were are you guys?

Cam: I'm going to be there in 5

JJ: We are coming

Matt: Still in the grocery

Me: Guys hurry up. Nash and Shawn are going to be here in and hour and a half.

Cam: Shit

~ end of conv ~

Five minutes later all of the guys were here. They all dressed up and everything. I was walking down stairs when my phone buzz.

Shawn: we are coming

Me: okay!

~ end of conv ~

"Guys they are coming we need to hid" I yelled.

"Okay." They said.

Shawn and Nash are going to be here any minute. Then we hear Shawn and Nash talking outside.

"Hid" I yelled/whispered

"Yeah man that was awesom-"

"Surprise." We all yelled

"OMG. This is so amazing. I always wanted a surprise party. Who planned this?" Nash asked/said

All of the guys pointed at me.

"Thank you Mady." He said while hugging me.

"A pleasure" i said

We were all having a great time Except me I havent seen Shawn since he brough Nash. Were is him?

"Mads, are you okay?" Hayes asked

"Nop. I dont know weres Shawn." I said worry

"I can help you find him." He said

"Okay Thanks you." I said

A couple of people were really drunk and they were making out in every corner of my house. Eww. We went upstairs and opened every single door there. When I opened the last one there was him Shawn on top of Madison Beer.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES WTF?" I yelled. I think everyone heard me.

"Mady I'm s-" i cutt him of

"Sorry didnt made it you fucking did it. Get the hell out of my house." I yelled.

"Get the fuck out now. You too fucking slut." I said

They both exit the room and Hayes made sure they leave. I was now crying on the floor. Hayes came running and hugged me tighly.

"I cant believe he just did this. Knowing that I'm having a baby." I cry even harder.

"Shh. Mads is okay. He's not worth it. What he did is unforgivable." He said rubbing my back.

"You know what? Your right. I dont want to ruin this night, he's not worth my tears, and I'm going to have fun." I said standing up. Hayes was now shocked.

"What?" I asked

"Wow. Your really stong Mads. I have never met a girl like you." He said.

"Aww thanks Hayes. Now lets go have some fun." I yelled.

"Okay," lets go Princess." He said. Dont take it personal, he's like my little brother.

After 3 hours of dancing and singing karaoke. We sang Happy Birthday to Nash.

**** 2 hours later ****

"That was the best party ever" Nash said.

"Yeah" everyone agree.

"Btw: wheres Shawn?" Cameron asked.

Oh. Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I wont be able to update the stole my phone, iPad, everything. Btw: this is my sister phone.

Follow nemo_babes and jessicarj3815

Share this book with your friends.

Ig: rauhlwarrior like my last post and tag nash.

Love you

~ n